Will firing the DOs be the first step to a new Watchtower?

by Juan Viejo2 107 Replies latest watchtower beliefs

• Bugbear
    Bugbear

quoting neverendingjourney:

Let's not forget that the men on the GB won a decades-long competition designed to reward the most loyal company men and status quo seekers. They've been selected for their aversion to change. Had they demonstrated the inclination to think creatively or shown independent thinking, they would have been weeded out at the CO or ambitious young Bethelite level.

This is exactly how totalitarian states are built. remember communism, Stalinism, Maoism, Pol Pot, Hitler and some euoporean states during 1800-1900 centuries. "rewarding the most loyal". scratch my back, and Ill scratch yours....

The wholly spirits is actually working....

Bugbear

• Magwitch
    Magwitch

ONTHEWAYOUT....Expanding the GB is long overdue. But I wouldn't be surprised if the rumor is deliberately leaked so that all those D.O.'s and Bethel helpers do some serious ass-kissing until the number is filled. If the GB is going to pick people that are loyal "non-partakers" and simply tell them that holy spirit has determined they are anointed, I would say that is a heavy sign that they are definitely hand-picking by some kind of loyalty/ass-kissing test.

LOSTGENERATION...... Sending the old DOs out to the desert with a trailer to die??? Wow, just wow.

I could not agree with the above statements more.

Many Thanks Juan for posting this

• tornapart
    tornapart

Thanks Juan.... very interesting. The more things they change the better for me to help my family see through it all! I'm sure the same goes for anyone that's got family still in.

• clarity
    clarity

Juan ...thanks for your interest in us...the walking wounded!!

I was baptised in 1963 ...a long time to wallow in this rotting

structure called wbts! Real Estate Empire more likely!

So typically wt dirty tricks...get rid of the women in 'high' places.

For a society made up of about 73% women ...these guys

will be slitting their own throats ....hahahahah, they are treading

on the sore feet of an estrogen deprived "large army!!!

Watch out you dumbass wt dukes princes kings rulers!

Dangerous position to be in ....

Omg ...I am so glad to be awake ...

Thanx to your source ! That gb is planning on "annointing"

some from "LEGAL" is very telling!

clarity

• nowwhat?
    nowwhat?

this is the most informative post since i came on board a year and half ago. i hope you informant is.nt turned off by any snarky stupid comments that show up here.

• Saltheart Foamfollower
    Saltheart Foamfollower

Excellent thread as others have stated. Anyone else think they're rushing organizational changes through so that a new OD book can be released later this year - at the Annual Meeting? If so, any other changes will have to come soon as I would imagine the lead in time for printing would need planning.

• Phizzy
    Phizzy

wots an O.D book ?

• Saltheart Foamfollower
    Saltheart Foamfollower

Sorry - OD book is the organized to do jehovah's will book - used to be the organization book.

• leaving_quietly
    leaving_quietly

OD = Organized to Do Jehovah's Will - it's the little green book that outlines all the organizational procedures to new converts. It's pretty outdated now.

• Earnest
    Earnest

Would this be an accurate summary of the predicted changes: 1. Abolish DOs (already happened) 2. Get rid of Awake! and reverse some of the dumbing down, possibly with new magazine name 3. Open GB membership to people not previously claiming to be anointed 4. Increase GB membership to 12 5. Make 144,000 a figurative number 6. Only men can be anointed All of those predicted changes seem credible to me, apart from (probably) the last one. But I would also say that none of them are radical changes. In fact they are rather cautious and timid, and, you could say, symptomatic of a leadership that is on the defensive, lacking imagination, and merely reacting to events. The GB don't seem to believe Armageddon is coming any time soon (the "years to come" comment on the announcement about Pierce's death was a telling slip of the tongue) so they are busy consolidating their assets and tidying up the loose ends of their doctrine and organisational structure, that's all.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit