Need advice for asking a girl out

by DuvanMuvan 46 Replies latest social relationships

• DuvanMuvan
    DuvanMuvan

You wanna hear something weird? This guy at my school made a really cheesy music video for a project and the song is called "moving on" and it's been stuck in my head all week and earlier today someone was playing it on her phone and it was all I could think about for the next 20 minutes on the bus ride home.

after that I was just trying to figure out how campers on mw2 can look at themselves in the mirror without punching it

• TD
    TD

17?

• OnTheWayOut
    OnTheWayOut

Hey, great that you saw this through. Even though you wanted her to feel better about saying no, next time don't give that "it's okay to say no."

They are under pressure too, but will say no if they want to. You just make the choice for the ones who are not sure whether to say yes or no.

But hey, I was there once. I was scared to approach the ladies too. So it's easy to give advice looking back, but I really do know that it took some guts to do it your way. Good going. You will get better at it.

• DuvanMuvan
    DuvanMuvan

TD I'm 15 if that's what you're asking

oh I forgot to mention that i was a lot less nervous asking her out than i normally am when I talk to her. Like a lot less.m

Still dont know why

• KateWild
    KateWild

Well done fro asking Duvan. So lets get this straight, she will go to the prom with you but she said no to going out with you. Maybe her parents are strict. Just be friends with her at school, no rush for anything else just yet. You have the prom to look forward to, this is not a rejection. Kate xx

• quellycatface
    quellycatface

Who Dares Wins, my boy.

Do it.

She can only say no which I seriously doubt she will.

Get her pals onside.You could even ask them out collectively.

Mention a coffee shop, bar you'd like to try/or like and invite them to accompany you. It will show you are willing to be inspected!!!Girls love be asked their opinion.

I gotta good feeling about this.

• DuvanMuvan
    DuvanMuvan

Oh you know what the problem was? I didn't ask to see her aquarium first.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit