Need advice for asking a girl out

by DuvanMuvan 46 Replies latest social relationships

• perfect1
    perfect1

You should really ask her for her number and then wait a day and call her.

It is more romantic than giving her your number.

Girls like to see a little effort.

• tornapart
    tornapart

Buy a little card, write in it how much you like her and would like to go out with her. Leave your mobile number in it and ask her to text you if she would like to. Wait and see what happens.

All the best!

• perfect1
    perfect1

Did you go to prom already. Dude.

wear your nikes and JUST DO IT

• EndofMysteries
    EndofMysteries

hmm you sound young. Girls like confidence, if you don't ask because too afraid or shy with others around, it will turn out bad. Here are some easy options.

1. When you are next to her, get into a conversation with just her. Her friends can be around and talking but it's just both of you talking. Bring up something about an upcoming movie you want to see, or some fun activity, and if she seems interested as well, then casually ask her if she wants to go to it with you. (but it seems you don't have her phone/facebook/email/etc yet and since you seem a bit shy, it might be hard for you to get that 'after' that point which brings #2 option...)

2. Facebook, instagram, snapshot, etc, tons of excuses to get her phone number or contact info where you can then text/email/etc. You can casually ask over that too if you really have a problem asking in person.

• jgnat
    jgnat

GUY, the anxiety is what kills. Break through and you will get a killer endorphin rush, I promise! Courage does not hurt, it is addictive.

• OnTheWayOut
    OnTheWayOut

"Say, could you come over here for a moment?" Then step out of earshot/cat-call range. It's that simple to ask not directly in front of others.

"I wanted to ask you out to ......... this coming Friday." "Great, can I have your phone number?" "Okay."

Then don't worry about what they have to say as she comes back to them. Walk away to minimize your embarassment. If she asks you about it later, just be honest. "Yeah, I didn't want to be crushed in front of your friends."

• ABibleStudent
    ABibleStudent

HI DuvanMuvan, Walk up to her and non-chalantly ask if she will meet you for coffee or lunch today or tomorrow. (The timing is unimportant. Just provide two different times so that she doesn't automatically say that she is busy because she is.) Ask her for a date while you are having coffee or lunch together.

Peace be with you and everyone, who you love,

Robert

• JustVisting
    JustVisting

Dude, just follow On the Way Out's advice. Be cool and confident just not cocky, you'll be alright. Even if you get shot down, her and her giggly BFFs can never claim you didn't have the cajones to go in there.

• JustVisting
    JustVisting

don't beat around the bush asking her out to ask her out. Ask her to go walk in the park and smell the flowers and the rest will take care of itself.

• Giordano
    Giordano

Hey Duvan you want to know about embarrassment? I was pioneering where the need was great and this JW'S girl's brother got me to give him a ride home some 60 miles away and i did and I met his sister and she was 15 &1/2 and beautiful and I was 18 and beautiful and she acted totally uninterested when we met.

Nothing...... no connection just me and a beautiful young women with no interest in yours truly. So two weeks later her brother shows up in the congregation and out of common coursesty I asked him how his sister was and he says, she hasn't washed your coffee cup to this day. And being the ass hole I was i thought wow this girl has great taste so at an assemby two weeks later I met up with her and I said hi have you washed my coffee cup yet and she said who are you and what are you talking about and I felt like I was in one of those elevators that go down so fast that your in free fall for a couple of moments and she started to laugh. Don't tell me you bought that story my brother tells everyone he brings around.

It turned out she she barely remembered meeting me and she was still half asleep from a nap. That was 52 years ago and we have had a hell of a life together not so much hell as joy.

So just present yourself and remember your probably a bit of an ass hole but you never know you might make a connection or a friend. Good luck!

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit