Pit Bull Mauls 2 Jehovah's Witness Door to Door

by Shanagirl 68 Replies latest watchtower bible

• Shanagirl
  • snakeface
    snakeface

I've almost gotten attacked by dogs when in the ministry. Anyone going door to door needs to carry a weapon. I never went inside a fenced yard although other JWs did.

• Watchtower-Free
    Watchtower-Free

Apostate & Ex-Jehovalarious Meme Collection
    https://www.facebook.com/groups/JWmeme/

• blondie
    blondie

You'd think you were safe if the owner were there and friendly. It's so sad.

• snakeface
    snakeface

There is definitely no angelic protection. Some publishers get mugged while in service or while on their way home from meetings.

• nonjwspouse
    nonjwspouse

If a sign is posted to keep out, beware of dogs, would a JW obey that sign?

• snakeface
    snakeface

Whenever I saw a sign like that I would NOT go in. Yet I've seen other publishers "rattle the gate" and enter. I live in a rural area where you have to drive from one house to the next. When there was a "No Trespassing" sign I would not enter. But most other publishers would. They think they have angelic protection. Most people who have pit bulls, german shepherds, and the like have them for a reason: to protect their property and families and to keep intruders out. I used to argue with my fellow publishers, "If Jehovah reads their hearts and sees good, He will see to it that they get the message. We do not have to risk our lives just to cover our territory."

• label licker
    label licker

Here in Ontario, even if you have signs in your windows warning people you have a dog and someone breaks in, your dog will still be taken away. When we were training our rotti at obediece school, there were cops who were bringing their dogs in for training and we were told just that. They told us that someone had broken in to a home where the dog let him in but the guy couldn't leave. The dog had part of the guys leg shredded and yet it was the dog that was taken away. The guy that had broken into the home got to sue the owners. My heart goes out to the dog. He was just doing his job.

We have beware signs on account of the dogs and we have every five feet around the property no trespassing signs for the jw's and hunters.

• OUTLAW
    OUTLAW

..............................................Jehovahs Witnesses In the Field Service

...............The WBT$ Said.........................................................................................................The WBT$ Said..

........"Jehovah Will Protect Me!!"................................................................................. "Jehovah Would Protect Me"..

................................................................................................................ photo mutley-ani1.gif ...OUTLAW

• blondie
    blondie

I wouldn't go past a sign like that re dogs...but then people let their dogs run loose even off their property. The jws I went d2d, 95% would avoid a yard with a dog in it and no owner seen. No one deserves this. I have read too many cases of dog attacks that were unavoidable. I was walking around the block for exercise and a dog came at me. Fortunately the owner had control making the dog stop. But as we see owners don't always have control. It's no joke whether you are a jw or not.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit