Pit Bull Mauls 2 Jehovah's Witness Door to Door

by Shanagirl 68 Replies latest watchtower bible

• OUTLAW
    OUTLAW

Personally I separate the 'leaders' and their actions (Rutherford drunk) from the doctrines of the JWs.....Single Cell

JW`s don`t make the Doctrines..

The WBT$ Leaders Make the Doctrines,the JW`s Follow..

You can`t seperate WBT$ Doctrines from WBT$ Leaders..

..............................................................Who Are Drunks..

..................................................................................... photo mutley-ani1.gif ...OUTLAW

• DATA-DOG
    DATA-DOG

Singlecell said ," I have to conclude JW biblical conceptions are accurate."

So...did Jesus' spirit go back to God when he died? What is your biblical answer?

DD

• Shanagirl
    Shanagirl

Jesus is the Word, and only begotten Son of True God. Jehovah is not True God. Jehovah is a Dark Shadow, Demon god.

• OUTLAW
    OUTLAW

In this regard I'm glad I burned a decade smoking weed while DA'd and really thought through these things with a .. uh ... clear head.....SingleCell

You have to wrap your head around the idea that even though the organization leaders are apostate,

the members are going to fulfill the role of being the temple of the true God during the time of the end......SingleCell

......................Meanwhile We JWs Will Be Out In The Ministry.....Single Cell..

.................................................................................................................. photo mutley-ani1.gif ...OUTLAW

• Bungi Bill
    Bungi Bill

piztjw,

Your barbs about "concealed dogs" are noted!

However, I was talking only about home invasions, in which case I would have thought an openly displayed weapon would be a more effective deterrent.

I know personally two people who have been shot as a result of criminal activity, and both were carrying a concealed firearm ( a Glock 9mm automatic):

- which both of them knew how to use, being regular competitors at the local pistol shooting club.

All that, though, still did not render them bullet proof!

Conversely, although living for many years in what was a veritable cesspit of violent crime, I never had any home invasion issues while I had a pair of guard dogs loose in the yard.

I sometimes think the Australian country singer John Williamson may have had a point in a verse in one of his songs, that "the way to get shot is to carry a gun."

My five cents worth, anyway!

(Incidentally, I am not anti firearms. On the farm, I grew up around things and still have three rifles in my possession - small bore shooting being one of my hobbies. From my experiences, though, I am also well aware of their limitations).

Bill.

• Found Sheep
    Found Sheep

I ignored all signs going d2d had some close calls. Most painful was getting rammed by a goat. Ouch

• Scott77
    Scott77

Autlaw,

Regarding these mauled JW victims, please who is going to pay for their medical insurance? Will that be the WBT$?

Scott77

• Band on the Run
    Band on the Run

JWs are among the most ignorant people on thiis planet. No thinking skills. In my KH, there was little literacy. JWs are very uneducated. I was a fool as a teen to believe there was any truth in the WT. They encourage wife beating. There is no program to clean itself of pedophiles. You have the gall to go door to door and tell better educated people your garbage.

You are breaking major JW laws by posting here. In order to post here, you read here. My God wants me educated and competent. Jehovah is Satan.

• Scott77
    Scott77
    Band on the Run: "...JWs are among the most ignorant people on thiis planet..."

LOL @ Band on the Run

Scott77

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit