Pit Bull Mauls 2 Jehovah's Witness Door to Door

by Shanagirl 68 Replies latest watchtower bible

• KateWild
    KateWild

Hey SingleCell,

You only get 10 posts a day when you first come to the board. You have many doctrinal questions, and you most certainly have all the answers. When you can't post anymore, just stay on here a little longer and just read. If you still want to chat live though you can PM people. Top right hand corner. I will send you a PM, private message.

Stick around SingleCell love Kate xx

• wasblind
    wasblind

Had to go stir my pot on the stove

I'm back

I read DUETERONOMY 18:21-22

That staight up told folks what to look for in a false prophet

and we already know Ruthered was drunk when he had a house built

for the return of the older men back in 1925

You ain't tellin' us nothin' new

Please stay here among us. And you will surely see who you serve

• SingleCell
    SingleCell

Personally I separate the 'leaders' and their actions (Rutherford drunk) from the doctrines of the JWs.

Israel were God's people even while the leaders were apostate and making false prophecy a la Jeremiah's time period.

I see the exact same thing in the organization today. Genuine "Jews" with leaders subverting the truth.

It seems that the general consensus around here is that the JWs are a cult of ignorant people; I couldn't disagree more, JWs know the truth, and are being setup for a test when the Watchtower collapses, "man of lawlessness" revealed etc.

The prophets of the old testament seem to be speaking about this pretty clearly, so the question becomes - do you abandon "Israel" (certainly an option, fleeing from the 'assyrian' would be wise) or do you stick with Israel and see what happens?

I'm going to stick with Israel personally, because I love the bros/sis in my congregation. However, I did DA myself awhile ago because of the issues you mention... I have come to realize that for me, that was the wrong decision.

I find this inescapable logic to be true: JWs will be the only group who refuse to participate in war. At my former (while DA'd) evangelical church, I can tell you for a certainty, there are going to be millions of Christians willing to fight to preserve 'country of origin' when this system collapses.

The JWs will likely shed the false prophetic conception of 1914 during this time, and become the refined Israel of God prophesied to appear.

• snowbird
    snowbird

Read the Scriptures carefully and you will see that Jehovah is NOT the Father.

The Anointed One is Jehovah Himself in the Person of Jesus of Nazareth.

The MAN Jesus of Nazareth was exalted and given a name above humans and angels - king of kings and lord of lords.

Jesus pleaded with the Father or Abba to remove the cup from him.

Blessings.

Sylvia

PS My copy and paste thingy is not working.

• jgnat
    jgnat

That's funny. Accurate bible interpretation from the WTS.

I was hoping to find out if this dog mauling story is a repeat from last year or if it was a new one.

• wasblind
    wasblind

Personally I separate the 'leaders' and thier actions from the doctrines of the JW's______SingleCell

You can't do that

They are called Jehovah's Witnesses because of Rutherford

EDIT TO ADD : much of what they believe and do is directed by a group of men

" any food to which whole blood or even some blood fraction has been added should not be eaten " ____Reasoning Book page 71

" Such fractions_ the Bible does not comment on these. Therefore, each Witness makes his own personal decision on such matters."___AWAKE, Aug 2006 page 12

SingleCell, If the Bible didn't comment on this

that means people who refuse fractions died when they followed men

The same men you continue to follow today

• SingleCell
    SingleCell

Oh but I can do that wasblind :)

Just like the Jews who knew Jeremiah was speaking the truth, or the Jews who knew Jesus was the messiah.

Human leaders are dust in the wind, and always flawed. I don't even blame them, had I called 1914 in 187x, then WW1 happened ... I would try to sandwich the prophecies to fit, we all (most) would.

However, I'm now of the mind that WW1 was a LYING sign leading to the 'false parousia' conclusion in 2 Thess 2.

That makes sense to me; this is how the man of lawlessness sets himself up in the temple of the true God showing himself to be a god.

What does the man of lawlessness do? Through lying signs and powerful works sets up the precepts to trick those who know the truth.

Exactly like has occured! Amazing really.

So it is incumbant upon me who sees this to stick it out and be ready tell the truth about the truth to my bros/sis. In this regard I'm glad I burned a decade smoking weed while DA'd and really thought through these things with a .. uh ... clear head. Exposing myself to evangelical christianity was also a great lesson, and proving point for me, that the JWs do indeed have the truth but are under a 'deluding influence'.

My prediction:

WW3 happens in the near future, JWs are made state enemies, Christendom obliterates us .. and the refining work is accomplished. Those who come out of the judgment of God's house will then give a final witness to the world, fulfilling the oft quoted Matthew 28.

Edit: the 'blood' issue was prophesied, this is Isaiah 29 where the commands of men are taught as the fear of God.

You have to wrap your head around the idea that even though the organization leaders are apostate, the members are going to fulfill the role of being the temple of the true God during the time of the end. This is logically provable - who else will resist the coming war and beast system? This already happened as an example during WW2.

In my opinion, the 'churches' are going to bless warfare on a scale never before seen. Meanwhile we JWs will be out in the ministry getting beat down and refined like the early Christians. (WW2 is proof of this as well)

I follow NO man. Only Jehovah and his son. If I followed man I would be an atheist or militaristic Christian, lol, which I did attempt half-heartedly just to escape the 'evil' Watchtower.

edit: I can't post anymore :) If you disagree with the logic, feel free to PM me .. I see no way around this conclusion, by looking at the dataset.

edit: ooo, i can keep editing :) No, I'm my own particular breed of madman, not of the franz or 'miz' (not sure who that is, but I'm guessing we would get along!) type

• wasblind
    wasblind

Okaaayyyyyyyyy

• snowbird
    snowbird

Fred Franz, is that you?

Sylvia

• ShirleyW
    ShirleyW

I don't think it's ol' Freddy, sounds like Miz is still trying to set the record for how many logons a person can have on this site.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit