The Protect the Children Sham

by HildaBingen 123 Replies latest watchtower child-abuse

• dungbeetle
    dungbeetle

Anyone who comes to a board like this full of rape and molestation survivors and sh*t stirs for their own pleasure and minimizes our pain and suffering and anguish

must be molesters themselves.

UADNA-US (Unseen Apostate Directorate of North America-United States)

• Yadira Angelini
    Yadira Angelini

Hilda!

I'm greatful for your thread: I'm not a JW. I hope many lurkers get to read the nonesense of your cult. You serve a pourpose in the forum. Keep informing and educating us, not JW, so we will never want to join your stupidity. Thanks to your thread, I get to read many intellingent respones, especially from AlanF. I'm sure I'm getting educated here today.

Yadira

• jerome
    jerome

Why are you people still bothering with hilda?

The girl obviously dosent know what shes talking about and she seems to be very unwilling to admit that she may be in error.

jeorme

• RedhorseWoman
    RedhorseWoman
    And God directs governing body like he direct all christians.

Interesting....very interesting. If I read you correctly, poopsie-honey, you are saying that the "direction" received by the GB is not, in fact, "inspiration" and that "all" christians receive this same direction.

Therefore, any christian should be able to discuss freely their personal "direction" from God without fear of repercussion within the congregation? Is this not true?

Has there ever been a case where a christian has openly discussed his "direction" from God with other members of the congregation and has NOT been disfellowshipped for apostacy? Not to my knowledge.

• herbert
    herbert

jerome,

It's much like roach control. It's a dreary business that requires no intellectual expenditure but which has to be done nevertheless.

herbert

• Dutchie
    Dutchie

Alan F said:

"They all claimed or claim to be God's exclusive spokesmen to mankind. They all claimed or claim that their teachings should be obeyed as if God himself were speaking. No exceptions, for to disobey is to "go against the arrangement of God."

You deny that this is not true, Hilda? When is the last time you were at the Kingdom Hall?

This statement is absolutely, uncategorically true! That's what makes us so upset about the WTBTS in general. They claim to speak in the name of Jehovah, yet they make predictions in Jehovah's name that don't come true, they condemn their followers to death by not allowing blood transfusions, they encourage the dissolution of families by their shunning requirement and they continually change their "truth" and disfellowing ensues in you do not accept the latest "truth". They do all of these things in the name of their God and yet you say that the above statement is not true?

Alright, Hilda, I was willing to give you the benefit of the doubt, but now I am absolutely worried about you!

• detective
    detective

Hilda is doing a good job trying to get people off track with her throwing a morality question into the mix. The dirty old men LUSTING after young pop stars argument is a nice smoke screen.
    Lusting...not against the law.
    Molestation...against the law.

I'd imagine that this is where Hilda will come up with the very predictable "God's law this" or "Caeser's law that" argument. Don't bother, Hilda.

But...since you do have a problem with the thought of a child being molested within your organization, why not tell us what you feel would be appropriate handling of such allegations.

Here's an example of how you can clearly outline this for us:

I, hilda, think allegations of child molestation should be dealt with in a congregational setting only and secular authorities should not be notified.

Or, you could say:

I, Hilda, think the authorities should be called immediately. I think a congregational judicial commitee should also be formed in conjunction with the ongoing secular probe.

Now, that might clear things up a bit, Hilda.

• jerome
    jerome

Her credibility went through the door on this thread from the time she said that the GB never made any prophecies.

Mabe some of you are in the arguing mood but today i'm not.

jerome

• Will Power
    Will Power

Hilda, just in case you are too afraid to read what the society over the years has to say about themselves as prophets here's a couple you might enjoy

*** Watchtower 1964 June 15 pp.365-6 Jehovah, the God of Progressive Revelation ***
    THE KINGDOM'S ESTABLISHMENT

22 As Jehovah revealed his truths by means of the first-century Christian congregation so he does today by means of the present-day Christian congregation. Through this agency he is having carried out prophesying on an intensified and unparalleled scale. All this activity is not an accident. Jehovah is the one behind all of it. The abundance of spiritual food and the amazing details of Jehovah's purposes that have been revealed to Jehovah's anointed witnesses are clear evidence that they are the ones mentioned by Jesus when he foretold a "faithful and discreet slave" class that would be used to dispense God's progressive revelations in these last days. [...]

23 The holy spirit of Jehovah is working mightily today! How thankful we should be for the provision God has made of this slave class, the modern spiritual remnant, as they faithfully dispense the revealed truths of Jehovah! With these rich truths to light the way, Christians do not grope in this dark, jungle-like world as do the masses of people in Christendom and heathendom alike. To the contrary, Jehovah's faithful witnesses have been progressively brought to an understanding of Jehovah's purposes, which are clearer now than ever before in history. Their organization, being patterned after the first-century Christian congregation, is blessed by Jehovah. He has prospered their work of preaching "this good news of the kingdom" in 194 different lands to date. Each year they gather into the organization tens of thousands of new ministers, clearly a product of Jehovah's spirit operating through his invisible King-Son and his angelic representatives, then through his faithful slave class on earth today.-Matt. 24:14.

Now go and read Matt 24:14 and see how much has been added!

• Quotes
    Quotes

Definition of frustration:

Spending hundreds -- no, make that thousands -- of hours over the past few years collecting Quotes from Watchtower publications into one, non-threatenting place (my website) because a good friend said to me "they never claimed to be prophets" and "I never heard them call themselves God's channel -- they never said that" and "they only claim to be simple students of the bible".

After all this time, and all this collecting and posting work, I still hear people like Sister Hilda saying "they never claimed to be prophets" and "I never heard them call themselves God's channel -- they never said that" and "they only claim to be simple students of the bible".

**SIGH** Sometimes I wonder why I bother. But then I hear stories like Hyghlandyr's, and feel great again: http://www.jehovahs-witness.com/forum/thread.asp?id=27551&site=3

Sister Hilda, you can hide under your rock if you want to, but THE TRUTH ABOUT THE TRUTH(TM) is available for all the world to see. Your protests aside, the written record speaks for itself.

===========================
    For interesting Watchtower Society literature quotes, complete with references but without any editorial, check out:
    http://Quotes.JehovahsWitnesses.com

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit