The flat earth conspiracy!

by Truthexplorer 37 Replies latest watchtower beliefs

• kairos
    kairos
    That was super weird. I had a legit comment between my two above snarks that was edited.
  • willmarite
    willmarite
    An easy way to disprove Eric Dubay's claim is to see that the sun does not set in Antarctica's summer. This would not be possible in the flat earth model.
  • truthseeker100
    truthseeker100
    I find it hard to believe that we are debating weather the world is flat or round but for a $20 donation I'll take up the argument PM me and I'll tell you where to send it.
  • prologos
    prologos

There are more bible verses supporting the flat square disk earth model than the spheroid we know the planet is. so bible believers are thumbing through pages that support that flat Earth conspiracy.

BSW, the greek geeks that measured the earth's globe diameter ~200 BC did it with a shadow of the sun at different latitudes, but a flat earth would have given them a reading too.

• slimboyfat
    slimboyfat
    Man, if this turns out to be true, I am so looking for an apology from Cofty!
  • smiddy
    smiddy

Truthexplorer

you are a wicked man /woman ,posting this topic , just bating those who will bite.

I`m curious as to what was / is your motive ?

smiddy

• Vidiot
    Vidiot

Oh, for chrissakes; how many times do I have to keep telling you people?!!!

The Earth is f**king hollow!!!

All that "flat Earth" bullshit is just a conspiracy to keep us from finding out about the lizard people secretly ruling us from the hollow Earth!!!

WAKE UP, SHEEPLE!!!

• cantleave
    cantleave
    SLIMBOY!!!!! Are you back????
  • sir82
    sir82

SBF!

A spectre from the misty past.

Welcome back.

• Heaven
    Heaven

Yeah... and I've got a prime hunk of Florida (swamp) land available for sale.

Check out Eratosthenes of Cyrene. Using a very simple technique, he figured out that the Earth's surface was curved. He is one of my heroes. :0)

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit