The flat earth conspiracy!

by Truthexplorer 37 Replies latest watchtower beliefs

• Truthexplorer
    Truthexplorer
    OK. let me first start by saying I am not a flat earther. I like most on here will have the same view most will have here about our planet. In saying that however, I am incredibly gob smacked by the book written by Eric Dubay called 'the flat earth conspiracy'. Has anyone read this book?. I a half way through the book and shocked by all the factual evidence and proof that suggests that the earth appears to be flat. Any thoughts?
  • Crazyguy
    Crazyguy
    Oh yeah it's flat and you should also look into a religion called the Jehovah Witnesses they are the one and only true religion of God. Everything they have ever proclaimed is the truth and did happen. Even if it was only invisibly.
  • Truthexplorer
    Truthexplorer

lol crazy guy.

• kairos
    kairos

Don't know anything, but...

that was all...

• _Morpheus
    _Morpheus
    Im reasonably sure this was disproven several hundred years ago and confirmed when man the first satellite took a pic of earth...
  • truthseeker100
    truthseeker100

Has anyone read this book?. I a half way through the book and shocked by all the factual evidence and proof that suggests that the earth appears to be flat. Any thoughts?

I am half way through a book called Lenin's grave a communist plot. LOL I have to ask are you serious?

• Island Man
    Island Man
    Well the earth is flat at the "metroscopic" scale - by that I mean the sensory perception of the unaided human standing on the surface of the earth. It is only round at the macroscopic scale.
  • _Morpheus
    _Morpheus
    Lol ok ive been googling and some of these loons are totally serious! They really believe the earth is flat and is a conspiracy theory.... Oh man this is epic. Im totally joining the flat earth society
  • LisaRose
    LisaRose
    Keep exploring for truth, you haven't found it yet.
  • truthseeker100
    truthseeker100
    Lets look for proof. In Noah's day it was flat I think?? Maybe not. Then there is different time zones. I would love to meet people that think the world is flat I'll set up a not for profit non taxable Org. Give me some time, I and their donations will prove us right! LOL

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit