JW Justifies Societies Pedophiles

by DakotaRed 62 Replies latest jw friends

• ThatSucks
    ThatSucks

Well, hello again 'Hilda'

:: First of all, I say 'I understand' as an expression. I have been keeping up with this since 1+ years ago when it first started. ::

: Then you have a lot to learn about this matter, right? :

Um, no. While I don't claim to know everything, I do see a sincere effort to help children, and I do see an intentional effort to silence whistle-blowers.

:: Second, why don't you apply Proverbs 18:13 and do the same, unless you know what is going on behind those 'closed doors'. Besides, how would Bowen 'repent' and turn around anyway? Wouldn't that be by dropping this whole thing and pretending it never happened? ::

: I have not come to a firm decision yet regarding this matter. I think that Bowen's method leaves a lot to be desired and that his motives are questionable. But I have not judged him either way yet.

Bowen can repent by ceasing to post messages like the ones he has sent to this board. He can also take down his website. It does not mean he has to stop working for change, as he sees the need for it, however. We love our brother and want to see him serve Yahweh and Christ, getting life eternal. :

Oh I get it. If he shuts up and makes the big bad press go away, he can return to the 'fold'. Well, that would be great, if he had some indications that anything besides broken promises would be made. BTW, if you love your brother so much, why didn't you help his cause BEFORE he went to the press?

:: How does ignoring a matter help the victims? How does ignoring a matter reestablish their safety and security? It doesn't. ::

: Did the mystic say the matter should be ignored? I don't think so, hon. :

Yes by all means, you must squash this little bug before it grows into something that may endanger 'the kingdom work'. By all means, nothing is more important than that. Let's just forget about future victims and deal with the thorns in our proverbial side eh? Yeah, I'm sure the matter of Bowen would not be ignored, but what about Bowen's original reason for starting all of this?

::: And I am not saying that everyone on Bowen's site is lying. But if the story of those complaining is to be believed, then one person must come forth and admit that they were DF FOR being a victim. I just do not see it that way. :::

:: Unfortunately, you will NEVER see that, and you and I BOTH know why. Here is a hint, it's called 'divisions' and 'slander'. ::

: I will not see it like that until there is empirical proof to see it like that. :

*YAWN*. No, I imagine not. Deniability is a powerful card to play you know.

:: It was fun talking to you Greg, but it's time to eat some dinner.
    Good Day. ::

: Have a nice day, that. We must meet again under less auspicious circumstances, dear. :

Nope. This will never happen. You would just piss me off and I would be sitting in jail for hurting you (bad temper!)

BTW Greg, just to set the record straight, I am not opposed to JWs. JWs are opposed to me because I think they are just as full of crap as every other religious fundy.

• RedhorseWoman
    RedhorseWoman
    The jw is not supported pedos. Read what he says, sweetie! The org has not refused to correct anything. You are misrepresenting the society and you know it. No victim has been expelled for being a victim. You can produce no examples of such cases. If you can, I will reexamine this issue. You need to stop believing the rhetoric of Bowen. He took the wrong way instead of the right way.

I have spoken with several people who were expelled for this very reason. I have also read the experiences of others to whom this has happened....and not on the Silentlambs site, but rather on others.

Of course, you will close your ears, mind, and heart, HON, and deny that it could be true. Those who cannot think for themselves very frequently find themselves in a position where they must accuse everyone who doesn't fit into their paradigm of lying. Mother has taught you well, hasn't she, snookums?

You evidently are also too dense to understand English idioms. That is okay, hon. I will let it pass.
    Not really, sweetie toes. However, I also recognize snide, condescending remarks when I read them. I chose to use sarcasm in my response. Obviously, sweetie, this went right over your head. Oh, well, someday you'll learn the nuances of the English tongue. Until then.....keep practicing that spelling, poopsie dear, it will help you immeasurably.
  • Athanasius
    Athanasius

Greetings Hilda,

You seem to be a prolific writer. However, I was curious about one comment that you made about Hans Kung. Did I understand you to say that the Watch Tower commented about his conflict with the Church and that they disagreed with his approach? If this is true, could you please provide a reference to the exact Watch Tower publication that you are citing?

I also find it curious that in your posts that you pronounce the Divine Name as Yahweh in place of Jehovah. Do you agree with most scholars that Yahweh is the correct form to use?

Did I understand your post correctly, that you are a Christian Mystic? If true, what is your opinion of Madam Blavatsky's THE SECRET DOCTRINE?

Sincerely,

Athanasius

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit