2014 DC Release (Unofficial Rumors)

by WatchTower87 47 Replies latest watchtower beliefs

• steve2
    steve2

It's hard to imagine how the organization could ever top a convention held in 2014. An invisible presence is hard to maintain - but then, may be we presume the Witnesses are logical thinking people?

• Captain Obvious
    Captain Obvious

Who here will be at the earliest DC? Unfortunately I'll be there second weekend of June.

• Ultimate Axiom
    Ultimate Axiom

Friday morning 10:20 Symposium: Appreciating the Thrones of Divine Rulership. How about the release of Thrones for the GB?

• processor
    processor

How about the release of Thrones for the GB?

Didn't you read the corrected convention program? http://www.svhelden.info/pdf/co-pgm14-E2.pdf

• Ultimate Axiom
    Ultimate Axiom

Hi processor - no I didn't see the update, thanks for that, it makes everything so much clearer.

• Elisa1966
    Elisa1966

A new Organization book has been printed for a few weeks now at Walkill

It would be interesting to get to know, whether they would also change the questions for baptimal candidates.. perhaps "downsizing" them ? In order to make it "easier"..

• TheOldHippie
    TheOldHippie

But organization books will never be distributed at conventions, as they are for publishers only. It might be announced that a new one is printed, but it will be distributed later i nthe autumn thru the congregation, never just handed out to a crowd.

• factfinder
    factfinder

TheOldHippie is correct. Organization books are not available to the public. Perhaps it may be announced and congregations can request copies later in the year.

I don't think they will bother to update the Proclaimers book. The Divine Purpose book was never updated.

My guess is a new brochure about the organization keeping watch or perhaps a new 192 page book about the kingdom?

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit