2014 DC Release (Unofficial Rumors)

by WatchTower87 47 Replies latest watchtower beliefs

• kurtbethel
    kurtbethel

This could be the year the Jehovahnator gets rolled out.

Jehovah's Witnesses upgrade for the 21st Century

JW Watchtower Jehovah's Witnesses get automation new light upgrade Next time the Jehovah's Witnesses show up at your door they may have the means to get you to comply.

The Watchtower Society has just unveiled its new weapon in the War on Apostates'

The "Jehovahnator" made its debut at the organization's corporate headquarters in Brooklyn, New York.

"Coming into this last span of time before Armageddon, we need to step up our outreach to the public," said governing board member Aleister C. Russell.

"By automating our field operations we have a tremendous multiplier for our efforts to bring people in to the New System."

The Jehovahnator will do precisely that. It will perform the normal door-to-door ministry that the organization is famous for, with a modern update. It carries an "e-briefcase" that prints needed literature on demand. Through wireless connectivity, the literature is constantly updated in real time with the newest changes in doctrine.

"We will never disseminate old doctrine again," said Russell.

• JW GoneBad
    JW GoneBad

2014 DC Release (Unofficial Rumors):

I KNOW! I KNOW!

The 'release' or announcement of a replacement for Guy Pierce!

• konceptual99
    konceptual99

I think the Research Guide is the natural replacement for the Reasoning book. Since this has not been properly released and discussed I suspect they will use the convention as a way of promoting it and discussing it's use.

• tunnistaja.ee
    tunnistaja.ee

I think the Research Guide is the natural replacement for the Reasoning book. Since this has not been properly released and discussed I suspect they will use the convention as a way of promoting it and discussing it's use.

Nice naming for it. First you research only what we publish, secondly, we even write you a Guide on how to do that. Listen and be guided!

• SecretHeart11
    SecretHeart11

Bump!

Anyone know anything? i usually get to read tbings here first, I'm surprised no one knows any deets yet!

• WatchTower87
    WatchTower87

NO rumors, no party

• WatchTower87
    WatchTower87

NEW BROCHURE CONFIRMED ! :-)

• DATA-DOG
    DATA-DOG

" Follow The "FAITHFUL SLAVE" To Salvation!!"

DD

• SecretHeart11
    SecretHeart11

What's the brochure?!

• oppostate
    oppostate

Good Ol' ILOOWY says:

Nuevo libro de la Organizacion. Para el Sabado de la asamblea regional

New OR book released the Saturday PM of the Regional Convention.

"Jehovah's Organization"

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit