2014 DC Release (Unofficial Rumors)

by WatchTower87 47 Replies latest watchtower beliefs

• WatchTower87
    WatchTower87

Mi first prophecy:

FRIDAY AFTERNOON: 4:20 Teach Your Children to Love God’s Kingdom! (Psalm78:3,4)

New Book/Brochure for Children based on the articles "TEACH YOUR CHILDREN" (appeared in WatchTower public edition)

• EndofMysteries
    EndofMysteries

FRIDAY AFTERNOON: 4:20 Teach Your Children to Love God’s Kingdom! worship the governing body members(Psalm78:3,4)

• SecretHeart11
    SecretHeart11

Not a rumor, but a guess: some replacement for the Proclaimers book on Saturday afternoon during the last talk?

When is the earliest convention? Who will be able to post the new releases and info on the talks first? I want to mentally prepare for what I'm in for.

• SecretHeart11
    SecretHeart11

Oh and that should be RC in your title! ;)

• DATA-DOG
    DATA-DOG

They have tax free labor and lots of paper. They will recycle some form of crap and serve it up as " spiritual food." Maybe they will do a brochure that helps aging dubs plan for retirement, or get food stamps??

DD

• kaik
    kaik

or how to prepare for the Armageddon while living in trailerpark community.

• watson
    watson

4:20

Is medical marijuana proper for a Christian.

• bsmart
    bsmart

Is medical marijuana proper for a Christian.?

Only in brownies!

• OnTheWayOut
    OnTheWayOut

I think the "RC" thing starts with the "2015 Service Year." So the DC is still the "DC."

I am particularly saddened when they make special efforts to warp the minds of children.

Makes me hope they will be singing the words of Pink Floyd's "The Wall."

We don't need no education
    We dont need no thought control
    No dark sarcasm in the classroom
    Teachers (Elders) leave them kids alone
    Hey! Teachers! Leave them kids alone!

• kneehighmiah
    kneehighmiah

Regional convention terminology and headquarters representative terminology is effective immediately. the new circuit assembly arrangement is effective next service year.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit