the bible and its prophecies

by Crazyguy 132 Replies latest watchtower bible

• KateWild
    KateWild

So far I have watched from 17mins - 24mins. Who is the man and is he a bible scholar with credetials? He has not told the future or mentioned what any of the signs represent in our day. He has basically said the same thing JW doctrine says. Now he is doing Astrology and trying to tie in scrpiture with pictures in the sky.

Anyone can do dot to dot with the stars and draw what they wish. There are recognised constellations that everyone knows and refer to. Made up ones are arbitrary and mean nothing.

Why should I carry on watching?

Kate xx

• Viviane
    Viviane

More woo, failed predictions and nastiness from the hardcore beleivers saying how terrible atheists are. Why is it that people acting the worst are always the ones saying they have God and are loving?

• KateWild
    KateWild

Why is it that people acting the worst are always the ones saying they have God and are loving?- Viv

I am saying I believe in God, how have I acted badly? Kate xx

• Viviane
    Viviane

That's not necessarily a bi-directional or 1:1 relationship, Kate.

• snare&racket
    snare&racket

There isn't a facepalm big enough for this one......

see you in 2018, ya lemons. Have you given it ANY thought of how ashamed you will be with yourself when nothing happens. I bet you revuse to admit you were wrong, set another date and remain a believer. Smart.

• Dismissing servant
    Dismissing servant

I remember 1 st of january 1976........why not 1st o January 2018?? :-)

• kaik
    kaik

I wonder if the same individuals that follows zodiac symbol for Tribulation also follow horoscope. Kate I agree with you, the video is crazy. How would someone use celestial map to align with scriptures?

• Crazyguy
    Crazyguy

The fact that people can come up with all these ideas to decode the bible is more proof that god if thier is one had nothing to do with the book. I mean you have a book written but then stay out of the seen so long 2000 years so that people can come up with all this crap, seriously how does that prove a point?

Then come back and say "well you did'nt do it the way I intended so your judged as bad and now your going to die". WHAT?????

• strypes
    strypes

So strypes you say it is doubtful that Christopher Hitchens received salvation but you say that now he knows the Truth.

So where do you think he is then, knowing Truth but not being saved?" ~Xanthippe

Xanthippe,

Christopher Hitchens was a devout atheist until the day he died. The consequences for his choices are between him and God. Discussing/conjecturing as to Hitchen's final destination is not Bible prophecy and would further take this thread off topic.

So far I have watched from 17mins - 24mins. Who is the man and is he a bible scholar with credetials? He has not told the future or mentioned what any of the signs represent in our day. He has basically said the same thing JW doctrine says. Now he is doing Astrology and trying to tie in scrpiture with pictures in the sky.

Anyone can do dot to dot with the stars and draw what they wish. There are recognised constellations that everyone knows and refer to. Made up ones are arbitrary and mean nothing.

Why should I carry on watching? ~KateWild

KateWild,

Astronomy is the study of the sun, moon, stars, planets, comets, gas, galaxies,etc..

Astrology is the study that assumes and attempts to interpret the influence of the heavenly bodies on human affairs. Like Leos are couragous, Scorpios love to party etc.

The guy in the video is Scottie Clark. He lives in the Bay Area of California, is a prophecy junkie, and makes cool videos.

Why watch? Well you posted the third verse of Revelation 12 that is "Another Sign" in the heavens. It is not the one being discussed in the Virgin birth video (verses one and two) so I posted a video that addresses that one. In the videos, Scottie talks about what he found in Solarium which is an ASTRONOMY computer program developed by NASA. In September of 2017 ( I forget the exact day), The virgin (the constellation Virgo) has three extra "stars" in her crown. They are the "wandering stars" (planets) Mercury, Venus, and Mars. Those plus the nine stars in Leo (above her head) equals twelve. Significant to the passage in Revelation 12. There is more like the moon at her feet and clothed in the sun etc and Jupiter doing it's retrograde thing for 41 weeks within the abdomen of the constellation of Virgo and exiting between her legs on that day in September of 2017.

Revelation 12 is dealing with Mid Tribulation stuff. Scottie does not "date set" for the rapture or even the mid trib events. Nor do I. It is just very interesting.

• Viviane
    Viviane

Discussing/conjecturing as to Hitchen's final destination is not Bible prophecy and would further take this thread off topic.

And yet, literally in the sentence before this one you did just that. Self-awareness is not something you seem to get.

They are the "wandering stars" (planets) Mercury, Venus, and Mars.

And this is why prophecy is ridiculous. Supposedly people had all of this knowledge about future events but couldn't tell the difference between a planet and a star.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit