the bible and its prophecies

by Crazyguy 132 Replies latest watchtower bible

• cofty
    cofty

I know you haters are going to hate

Contempt for your gullible nonsense is not the same as hate. Praying for somebodies demise is hate.

• KateWild
    KateWild

I know you haters are going to hate.. that is expected.-strypes

Hello Strypes, I have to admit I haven't read all the posts but I just wanted to post. I believe in God but I don't believe the bible is from God, or that it can predict the future.

That does not mean I am a hater, I have read the bible because I love reading it, but that doesn't mean I believe everything it says. Sadly due to the fact I love reading the bible I have found some of the prophecies wrong, but I am not a hater.

Kate xx

• strypes
    strypes

"By your own admission you prayed for my demise you vindictive monster." ~Cofty

Are you still spreading that lie? Really?

This is a quote from a friend on another forum.. that also visits here...

"Those of us who belong to Christ know Cofty is a liar... . We KNOW you didn't say what he stated. We actually read the threads" -

So you are only fooling the foolish.

• KateWild
    KateWild

Strypes,

It seems that you have come to this site just to argue with cofty and try and expose him for lying about something. That has nothing to to with the thread and prophecies of the bible.

I am not a hater, but I don't find anything you have to say is credible as you have put a sting in your posts, with your ulterior motives.

Kate xx

• strypes
    strypes

"That does not mean I am a hater" ~KateWild

As you proclaim you are not a "hater" then my remark "haters are going to hate" wouldn't apply to you.

• KateWild
    KateWild

As you proclaim you are not a "hater" then my remark "haters are going to hate" wouldn't apply to you.-strypes

Everyone would proclaim they are not a hater, therefore it would not apply to anyone. I think you have a definate motive behind that statement. I am reading between the lines here, but I don't believe the bible is prophetic, and the way you present your argument can be more palatable. Making a blanket statement doesn't improve your position.

Kate xx

• strypes
    strypes

BTW it is Cofty that makes reference to post on another forum in most every thread I post to on THIS site. As he continues to spread that lie, I respond with truth.

I never prayed for Cofty's dimise. I do still pray the same prayer for him that I did for Christopher Hitchens and that is that they would be given yet another chance to receive salvation. I pray that God would send someone to them to help them. I pray that their health prospers as their soul prospers.

So.. did anyone actually watch the video I posted about the Revelation 12 sign?

• KateWild
    KateWild

I have read the first three verses of Rev Ch 12. Verse three reads

"Another sign was seen in heaven. Look! A great fiery-colored dragon, + with seven heads and ten horns and on its heads seven diadems;"

This is a prophecy about the current GB, it's the seven headed firey dragon.

I haven't watched your youtube because of the unpalatable way you post, I don't think it would be credible. Kate xx

• strypes
    strypes

I have read the first three verses of Rev Ch 12. Verse three reads

"Another sign was seen in heaven. Look! A great fiery-colored dragon, with seven heads and ten horns and on its heads seven diadems;"

~KateWild

Kate, as you seem to be more interested in the "Another sign".. Check out this video beginning at the 17th minute mark.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JBijLdYXMFw&list=PLsa5IqNLzmFAMjTnNri1IL--VqKvzMFK8

• Xanthippe
    Xanthippe

So strypes you say it is doubtful that Christopher Hitchens received salvation but you say that now he knows the Truth.

So where do you think he is then, knowing Truth but not being saved?

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit