Where Do You Think That Plane Is?

by minimus 175 Replies latest jw friends

• skeeter1
    skeeter1

Why hasn't anyone claimed it? Simple. Hijacking the plane (or the several hundred passengers) isn't the apex of their plans with it.

My fear is that they use this plane to fly a big dirty bomb over/into a big city. I hope I'm wrong on this, and that the plane is "safely," in the depths of the ocean and the passengers on board are, as JW say, "asleep."

Skeeter

p.s. I read somewheret that Isalam teaches theorcratic lying, just like the JWs. To them, not saying where the plane (or those people are) is to the greater "good".

• jgnat
    jgnat

It's on the bottom of the ocean. Anyone ever found Amelia Earhart's plane?

• prologos
    prologos

Emilia disappeared with her lover/navigator, the poor victims knew no such bliss. but if it is in the deep it will be still pinging 2-3 weeks.

message to the recoverers: "and the sea will give up the dead in it" fulfill the prophecy please.

• tim hooper
    tim hooper

Catastrophic mid-air de-pressurisation. Whatever the precipitating factor, that's what happened. 35000 feet -boom! Little bits everywhere raining into the empty sea. No radar footprint - radar is old technology anyway.

• JustVisting
    JustVisting

Yemen, on the horn of Africa.

• prologos
    prologos

that would put new meaning in the term 'malaise'--, as a consolation to the victims and those close to them, according to my experiences, the inevitable head trauma in such an event will cause you to have no pain, no memory of pain.

• minimus
    minimus

Still no evidence of anything..., maybe it's in the twilight zone.

• nonjwspouse
    nonjwspouse

No one has evver found a single trace of the Nina that dissapeared off the coast of New Zealand last year . This is the one my daughter was on just months before. it sailed.

http://www.nydailynews.com/news/world/satellite-shows-ghost-ship-missing-yacht-article-1.1486404

• Frazzled UBM
    Frazzled UBM

skeeter1 - I think your theory is beginning to sound very pausible. It seems that the plane was hijacked but not to ransom the passengers so what do they want to use the plane for? Iran or Afghanistan are possible destinations. Very worrying

• nonjwspouse
    nonjwspouse

Skeeter I'm thining along those type lines too.

My sister that ownes a flight school recently gets this message. she has had suspecisious ones before too, and reports them to NSA.

Here is the message: ( ya think he's really german? ;) )

Hallo,

i wont to do the PPL (A) with night flight

Haw match Time it will take?

Haw match it coast? Total inklud every thnig

What i need?

Can i do that with my Bad school English?

I am a German Citicen and living in Germany (speak Arabic, German and little English)

Thanks

Ahmed

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit