Where Do You Think That Plane Is?

by minimus 175 Replies latest jw friends

• DJS
    DJS

Likely in the ocean. Pilots would have had time to make a distress had it been terrorists, An insane pilot/co-pilot is plausible, but this scenario brings up a few problems. If drama/conflict had occurred it is difficult to believe someone on the plane wouldn't have gotten off a phone call before the plane was flown into the sea or somewhere else. Aside from that a catastrophic breakup iin the air s the other likely scenario, which would explain the lack of an alert. This is a state of the art plane with lots of capabilities.

THe latest news, I think from the Malaysian military, indicates the plane was changing course. Interesting case.

• skeeter1
    skeeter1

Malaysia has lights and cell phone towers. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NFwl-HVixyg (Malaysia at night)

Even if the plane had no communications or electricity, why didn't the captain get someone's cell phone, fly low, and make a call? In September 11th, passengers were calling. It looks like this plane crossed the entire country. Autopilot alarms should have went off when it went off course, so I doubt the pilot & copilot just went asleep. And, that waterwayt is supposed to be a big shipping lane. Didn't any ship see/hear/feel this plane go down? Should have been 7 miles + in visability.

I think this plane was flown somewhere. Where, I don't know. And, I think it was the co-pilot, Fariz Abdul Hamid, that did this. He was likely the last person heard on that plane, and he's done some strange things before.

http://www.dailytelegraph.com.au/news/a-pilot-has-told-of-hearing-static-and-mumbling-from-doomed-malaysia-airlines-aircraft/story-fni0cx4q-1226849485749

http://www.theguardian.com/world/2014/mar/11/malaysian-flight-mh370-copilot-teenagers-fariq-abdul-hamid

• DJS
    DJS

Skeeter,

I agree. The most plausible scenario, given what we have been told, appears to be the pilot/co-pilot quietly flying the plane into the sea or someplace else. The other pilot/co-pilot could have been quietly neutralized. Doubtful they were in on it together. Any other scenario provides too much time for some type of communication.

• EndofMysteries
    EndofMysteries

There is no excuse for no attempt and release of records of each and every cell phone user showing the GPS coordinates and information sent on their periodic updates. The same should have been done w/ flight 77 records as well.

• minimus
    minimus

Still a wonder!

• EndofMysteries
  • Violia
    Violia

TV people say the phones still ringing is just looking for reception,does not mean the phone is actually ringing.

• prologos
    prologos

here is a theory.

plane tried to reach Diego Garcia, in mid-Indian ocean. because:

some time ago, a us missile cruiser shot down by mistake an Iranian civilian jet, dead babies floating in the gulf of Accabah. eye for an eye,

2 Iranians really an Austrian and Italien (with passports to prove it), and a complicit pilot took over the plane 9/11 style and tried to fly under the radar like Dr. strangelove's deranged pilot & commander, to reach that American military base and ram it like the pentagon strike.

They either did not make it, were intercepted, and the hush is deafening.

• Violia
    Violia

yes the hush is deafening.

• minimus
    minimus

Still nothing?

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit