Where Do You Think That Plane Is?

by minimus 175 Replies latest jw friends

• Stand for Pure Worship
    Stand for Pure Worship

I believe its in Crimea personally. Just sayin. Damn Tartars.

• talesin
    talesin

DJS

Yes, I agree. Where are the fan-fucking-tastic satellite photos that monitor every second of what's happening on the surface of Earth? hmmm... it gives one pause to think, does it not?

They can track your cell phone through GPS,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,, and they can't find a passenger plane with hundreds of people (cell-phone users)?

Hmmmm, methinks we are not getting the full story. My personal thoughts on this? It was shot down for a reason we shall never be privy to. Who was on that plane? Did someone want to 'silence' tham? hmmm,,, our world is rife with lies, cover-ups, and deception by the ruling class. Yes, it's a mystery to the 'general public', but I'm sure that someone at the NSA or similar agencies in other countries, such as CSIS here in Canada, have a LOT of information that is not being shared with the general public.

t

• Frazzled UBM
    Frazzled UBM

Great conspiracy theory tailspin - chances of it being correct: 0%

• minimus
    minimus

Where's Snowden when you need him?

• DJS
    DJS

The Malysians announced today that future pilots will receive a psychological test before hiring. Just as expected. But nothing about current pilots. Look for lots of other procedural and technological changes with this one. The scenarios some of you have developed, just like the general who thinks it's in Pakistan, may be inaccurate or even delusional, but they will drive technical changes to eliminate such possibilities in the future.

• AlphaMan
    AlphaMan

Interesting. Until today it was reported that the last words from the cockpit was "alright goodnight". Now it's being reported that the final words from the cockpit was "goodnight Malaysian 370". The reports in this whole incident has been all over the place. What can we really believe?

• Band on the Run
    Band on the Run

I just don't want to be in Manhattan and have the plane come through my window. My law school roommate, Mary Schiavo, has been doing commentary for CNN almost round the clock. She represents crash victims.

She is blonde and has bangs.

• DJS
    DJS

AlphaMan,

Spot on. The Malaysian officials appear to mean well, but they are in over their collective heads. It is apparent they haven't had to do this before. There is still a lot of misinformation weeks in, which means that there is not a clear chain of command associated with the investigation. Another thing that strongly suggests there is no clear - or strong - lead to the investigation is that there continues to be one voice indicating criminal actions and one voice indicating no apparent indication of criminal action.

This appears to be a failure of Incidemt Command (I posted a very brief overview of it in the Wash. state mudslide event post). In the U.S. the official investigation into airplane crashes/events - and any such spokespersons - are very tightly controlled by the agency responsible for the investigations. Professional incident command principles are applied so that there is one lead, one voice, one statement. In Malaysia they do not appear to have an official investigation unit, or if present the unit lacks the authority or training to carry out the investigation - including any statements about it or to the media/families - without political input, pressure or changing what is said.

The Malaysians don't appear to be completely incompetent, they just seem to lack an understanding and or training. Maybe this will get them to improve, but unless and until politicians leave incident response to professionals such problems will continue.

• AlphaMan
    AlphaMan

AlphaMan (19 days ago): .....I think this was a crime.

Finally hearing news reports that at lease some officals are believing it was a crime.

In the latest search.....no one has still provided any absolute evidence that they are searching in the right place. I think they are searching an area where currents cause all sorts of old debris to just collect and swirl. The more wild goose search areas they do, the sooner the blackbox will stop pinging and not be found. Yes....I think something smells fishy here.

• designs
    designs

Where was the island in the series LOST.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit