Where Do You Think That Plane Is?

by minimus 175 Replies latest jw friends

• Frazzled UBM
    Frazzled UBM

Maybe it is like the fourth hijacked plane on 9/11 - the hijackers cut off communications but then the passengers overwhelmed the hijackers (who were acting alone) and the plane crashed or alternatively the pilots cooperated with the hijackers by turning the plane around and then put it on auto-pilot but subsequently there was a fight and the pilots ended up dead and so no-one could operate the plane. That could explain why the plane kept flying without communciation but no ransom has been demanded.

• DJS
    DJS

4 hours @ 550 or so mph = 2200 miles. There has been so much mis-information about this topic that it is fun but useless to speculate. A 777 fully loaded with fuel can fly for a long time. I took a non-stop flight from Chicago to Abu Dhabi of 15 hours on one. A flying gas tank. I don't know what the protocols for re-fueling a 777 on a much shorter flight.

• AlphaMan
    AlphaMan

This is very bizzare. I tuned in after day 1 to see if there was any survivors and to see what they thought caused the crash. Now it's been 6 days, and they have found nothing and know nothing.

• minimus
    minimus

still a mystery

• snowbird
    snowbird

Pakistan...

• minimus
    minimus

Seriously??

• snowbird
    snowbird

Yep, seriously.

Turn west toward the Indian Ocean, head across India, thence to Pakistan.

Devils!

Sylvia

• skeeter1
    skeeter1

Why not Afghanistan? I mean, that government hid Bin Laden right under our nose for years! They could surely hide a 777.

• minimus
    minimus

It's odd no one has claimed them yet, then.

• prologos
    prologos

post 2744 diego garcia

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit