Where Do You Think That Plane Is?

by minimus 175 Replies latest jw friends

• DJS
    DJS

NJS

Agreed.

• prologos
    prologos

and why would you have the auto pilot do the turn, when that is the big part of the fun of flying? particularly the vertical ones, also called loops.?

• TableForOne
    TableForOne

Jeannette wrote:

"Diego Garcia

20 technology nerds - Chinese engineers along with hardware and software, and interrogation.

Summit next week at the Hague with 58 world leaders. Implant plane.

One World Government emerging from the ashes? Just guessing."

I like your thinking. Very interesting.

• krejames
    krejames

On BBC Newsnight a few minutes ago they mentioned that the FBI obviously know more than they are making public at the moment but they appear to believe the plane flew South until it ran out of fuel west of Australia. Even if true, we still don't know why yet

• Frazzled UBM
    Frazzled UBM

My prediction on this thread 3 days ago that one of the pilots killed the others then headed it into the Indian Ocean and set the plane on autopilot and then committed suicide himself and it kept flying until it ran out of fuel is starting to look pretty good.

• minimus
    minimus

If it's true, then for a fact, I don't wanna go just because the pilot's time is up!

• nonjwspouse
    nonjwspouse

Frazzled did you read the link I gave to the wired magazine article?

The size of the object off the coast of Austraila could also very likely be the Nina, the family that sailed from NZ to Austraila last year that dissapeared without a trace on the boat named Nina. Yet I have not heard one reporter mention this as a possibility. My daughter was on that boat the year before it sailed and dissapeared.

• nonjwspouse
    nonjwspouse

Krejames, wasn't it determined the altitude of the plane was low flying the majority of the time after the one high ascent. The lower flying uses fuel faster, and the plane flies slower.

My belief, they were overcome with smoke from an electrical fire after trying frantically to find the source of the fire and trying all he could to put it out. They were all gone while the plan flew on autopilot IMO.

• minimus
    minimus

Looks like it's near Australia in Indian OceanOcean

• Frazzled UBM
    Frazzled UBM

Yes it looks like they have found it in the Indian Ocean (not that close to Australia: 1200-1500 miles away). That might explain why no mobile calls were received from passengers - by the time they realised something was wrong they were beyond mobile coverage. So it looks like it was flying on autopilot and ran out of fuel. But foul play by someone who knew what they were doing looks likely given the change of coordinates and the low altitude flying over the Malay peninsula.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit