by KateWild 53 Replies latest watchtower bible

• wokeup
    wokeup

Simplified Edition:

and the winner is...

Organization- 22 Jesus- 3

• EndofMysteries
    EndofMysteries

DD - in many parts of the world people go hungry everyday. In egypt most live on less than 2 dollars a day. In phillipians many go through trash to find food.

The WT is based in USA. Anybody who is keeping up w/ developments, government overspending and out of control, etc, can see the very real possibility this country can really go downhill.

• villagegirl
    villagegirl

The Governing Body do not have to "schedule time" because out of eght men

only two of them ever had a job. They do not have to go to work,

pay rent or a mortgage, buy food or prepare it, because they are waited on

hand and foot and are given whatever money they want for whatever

they want to buy, they are housed, clothed and fed and their

residence cleaned by sisters on their knees.

They have never and will never, raise children, worry about bills,

or if they have enough to feed their children or pay their rent,

they are clueless as to the circumstances of those they preach to

and are like the Pharsees who Jesus said, piled heavy burdens on people

and were unwilling to lift them with one finger.

• smiddy
    smiddy

Are You Moving Ahead With Jehovah’s Organization? Study WT May 2014

I Think the title of the WT study should have read " Aren`t We Going Backwards In Jehovah`s Organization ?

Lets face a few home truths here , since Jesus was installed as King (supposedly ) in 1914 and began directing his earthly organization , Jehovah`s Witnesses ( supposedly ), he hasnt been doing a very good , or effective job has he .

Just what has he got right , and proved to be accurate in his 100 year rule ?

Almost , if not everything , that has been presented as new light since C.T.Russells day , in the early 1900`s , as new truths , new light , spirit directed understanding , refinements , keeping abreast with Jehovah`s progressive organization , etc.etc., has all been superseeded by newer, new light , by the fact that the old new light is just that. OLD.

Their reasoning portrays Jesus Christ the Son Of God as a complete imbecile , who cant get anything right at all. And if he was running a company on earth , he would have been sacked years ago for his incompentence .

Pray , do tell , what has Jesus Christ acheived as King of the Kingdom over Jehovahs Witnesses these past 100 years .? That are facts to be verified , as concrete evidence , not appealing to emotions , and feelings , and faith , which are all in the mind of the beholder.

What physical evidence can a jehovahs witness provide that jesus has ruled over them since 1914 , that sets them apart from any other religion .?

They are victims , and perpetrators , the same as any other group in society , such as : Crimes , including murder, embezellment ,fraud , paedophillia, robbery, drug and alcohol abuse , domestic violence , and every other crime committed by humans., Divorce , Homosexulaity and the list goes on .You dont beleive it ? Google crimes committed by Jehovahs witnesses.

A King needs to provide physical and material benefits to his earthly subjects , otherwise his kingship is meaningless , and his kingship is no different from those of christendom who rely on Jesus the King who suffer the same problems as jehovahs witnesses in life.

Look at it this way : Jehovahs Witnesses , what physical , concrete evidence is their that GOD , favours them over christendom. ? NONE

: Christendom , what physical , concrete evidence is their that God , favours them over jehovahs Witnesses .? NONE

Are you moving ahead with jehovahs organization ? Alternatively , are you moving ahead with christendoms organization ?

Or are you going to move ahead following your own intellect , reasoning , and research that you do yourself , not relying on somebody else to do your thinking for you.

smiddy

• WTWizard
    WTWizard

Staying connected to that damnation book is important for each of us to do--in order to further the draconians' (and joke-hova's) quest for global, then universal, communism. That Family Waste the Evening Night is a way for the jokehovians to do just that, connecting their spiritual energy for joke-hova to use on its communism project. To me, learning a thing or two about what Saturn is doing brings better light than the jokehovians. Saturn is the planet of restriction, Sagittarius is a planet of exploration and rebellion against the status quo, jokehovianism is outside the mainstream religion. If we get Internet II before Saturn leaves Sagittarius in 2017, they are going to have a field day getting new recruits because of this trend (and because it goes along with the full toilet paper of the dollar).

About all they can do is seize me, using the pretext that my baptism constitutes a signed contract to serve joke-hova, on December 23, 2014 when Saturn enters Sagittarius and then force me, under threat of legal measures and/or medication to break my soul, to stay in that foul organization. I know that is prime time for people to be suckered in--the congregation I was in grew rapidly between November 1985 and February 1988 (when Saturn was last in Sagittarius), with a small spurt in July 1988 (Saturn retrograded back to Sagittarius before leaving for good in September 1988). And, I bet joke-hova's organization is moving right along, ready to take in all those that get suckered because they lack access to the information on December 23, 2014 and beyond. Making for one dreary Christmas and a crappy New Year.

And plenty more energy to tie in with that damnation book, ready for the draconians to impose universal communism.

• jmorgan74
    jmorgan74

punk, I don't think you understand what a "strawman" actually is...

• Faithful Witness
    Faithful Witness

DD: You have every right to be pissed. I would be too. Remember you have friends here. I love your jokes and stories, but you can't keep your feelings bottled up forever.

I hope the new job turns out to be a good change in the long run. I would use any excuse possible to miss meetings. Be strong and keep ranting here.

Less drinking and maybe some exercise, might help with your mood. I got into that habit myself, and I don't have JW's trying to control my life.

Get a punching bag, hang it in your basement, and tape someone's face to it.

• punkofnice
    punkofnice

Jmorgan- Educate me

• OUTLAW
    OUTLAW

punk, I don't think you understand what a "strawman" actually is......jmorgan74

Straw man

From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia This article is about the logical fallacy. For other uses, see Straw man (disambiguation). "Man of straw" redirects here. For the novel by Heinrich Mann, see Der Untertan.

A straw man, also known in the UK as an Aunt Sally, [ 1 ] [ 2 ] is a common type of argument and is an informal fallacy based on the misrepresentation of the original topic of argument. To be successful, a straw man argument requires that the audience be ignorant or uninformed of the original argument.

The so-called typical "attacking a straw man" implies an adversarial, polemic, or combative debate, and creates the illusion of having completely refuted or defeated an opponent's proposition by covertly replacing it with a different proposition (i.e., "stand up a straw man") and then to refute or defeat that false argument, ("knock down a straw man,") instead of the original proposition. [ 3 ] [ 4 ]

This technique has been used throughout history in polemical debate, particularly in arguments about highly charged emotional issues where a fiery, entertaining "battle" and the defeat of an "enemy" may be more valued than critical thinking or understanding both sides of the issue.

Punk Nailed it..

photo Hammernail.gif

....................................... photo mutley-ani1.gif ...OUTLAW

• kurtbethel
    kurtbethel

The only way to 'move ahead' with such a backwards organization as the Watchtower is to get out and run in the opposite direction.

Watvhtower Jehovah's Witnesses governing body david splane pedophile backwards organization

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit