Are You Moving Ahead With Jehovah’s Organization? Study WT May 2014

by KateWild 53 Replies latest watchtower bible

• KateWild
    KateWild

Obedience is key in the paragraph below and the urgency is also emphasised with an exclaimation mark.

10 The earthly part of God’s organization is moving ahead in many ways. It helps us understand Bible truth more and more clearly. That is exactly what was promised in the Bible: “The path of the righteous is like the bright morning light that grows brighter and brighter until full daylight.” ( Proverbs 4:18 ) But each one of us should ask: ‘Am I aware of recent changes in the way we understand certain scriptures? Do I read the Bible daily? Am I eager to read each new publication? Do I have an evening every week for family worship?’ These are not difficult things to do, but we must schedule time for them. It is very important that we continue to study God’s Word, apply it, and move ahead with God’s organization. We must do this especially now that the great tribulation is so close!

Making sure JWs are aware of recent changes is WT point of how to be obedient.

What do you glean from this article, and paragraph?

Kate xx

• hoser
    hoser

It is too bad that most Jws don't take the time to read proverbs chapter 4 in its entirety verse 18 doesn't mean what most are led to believe.

• mauiboy
    mauiboy

TRUTH: There is no "new light"! Only old B.S. ---gathered up, and recycled as 'food at the proper time'. "The geat tribulation is so close" that I have grown old, raised a family, have grandkids and great-grandkids, retired, returned to the work force, and wasted a lot of time in expectation of the-forever-getting-closer-great-tribulation. The real Great Tribulation is waiting for the great tribulation.

• piztjw
    piztjw

Do I have an evening every week for family worship?’

And pity the poor jdub who because they are too busy scrubbing the local markets toilets that they must follow the suggestion order for family worship during the morning, instead of the evening. It must be evening.

Listen, obey, and be blessed.

• KateWild
    KateWild

The real Great Tribulation is waiting for the great tribulation.-mauiboy

haha lol.

Notice how many questions are in the paragraph, this is the guilt trip to make JWs do more study and more research, but the more they do the more likely they will see the nonesense for what it is.

Kate xx

• piztjw
    piztjw

What do you glean from this article, and paragraph? “The path of the righteous is like the bright morning light that grows brighter and brighter until full daylight.”

As the light gets brighter, a tree in my yard suddenly becomes a rose bush. The horses grazing in the pasture suddenly turn into chickens, and the tractors are suddenly cattle.

Thank god the light got brighter!

• punkofnice
    punkofnice

10 The earthly part of God’s organization is moving ahead in many ways.

Glittering overgeneralization with no facts to back it up. Strawman.

It helps us understand Bible truth more and more clearly.

Strawman. The WBT$ are constantly flip flopping doctrine or simply just changing 'truth(R)' and moving the goalposts.

That is exactly what was promised in the Bible: “The path of the righteous is like the bright morning light that grows brighter and brighter until full daylight.” ( Proverbs 4:18 )

Appeal to authority. Strawman. Out of context scripture.

But each one of us should ask: ‘Am I aware of recent changes in the way we understand certain scriptures?

Strawman. Appeal to fear....or at least attempted guilt trip.

Do I read the Bible daily?

Guilt trip inducing question. This is the bait.......now see the switch.....

Am I eager to read each new publication?

Bait and switch to WBT$ propaganda.

Do I have an evening every week for family worship?’

Patronising guilt tripping lip smacking Kool-aid. Bait and switch.

These are not difficult things to do, but we must schedule time for them.

Guilt tripping strawman after the bait is taken

It is very important that we continue to study God’s Word, apply it, and move ahead with God’s organization.

'God's Word(TM)' is the bait and 'God's Organization(TM)' is the switch......linked by the term 'God'.

We must do this especially now that the great tribulation is so close!

Appeal to fear.....not to mention the preacher's 'we' propaganda technique!

This is a clear case of propaganda in action. This is the kind of brainwashing the JWs suffer.

• hoser
    hoser

excellent analysis punk!

• punkofnice
    punkofnice

Hoser - Why thank you my good fellow.

Funnily enough, I actually see this stuff everytime I've seen a WBT$ dublication since I started looking into logical fallacies.

• quellycatface
    quellycatface

Hi Kate.

The jdub's have messed around with the bible so much, it probably reads totally different to say, the King James version.

The WT rule by fear and a false promise of paradise.

Good post, btw xx

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit