Are You Moving Ahead With Jehovah’s Organization? Study WT May 2014

by KateWild 53 Replies latest watchtower bible

• quellycatface
    quellycatface

Punkofnice, you once more, hit the nail on the head.

Always great to get your viewpoint.

• KateWild
    KateWild

Punky, wonderful critical thinking there me old matey. Kate xx

• punkofnice
    punkofnice

Quelly & Kate - I take a sweeping bow. Thk U

• DATA-DOG
    DATA-DOG

What if the GT is close??? That's what I thought when I read that paragraph. It was followed by a tightening of my stomach and a wave of anxiety. What if the WTBTS is in cohoots with the Illuminati? What if that's real? What if something bad is going to happen on a global scale? Now I'm going to be freaked out all day. That's why I hate going to the KH, and that's why I don't read the WT anymore.

Knowing the lies and bumbling of the WTBTS makes me more confident that things won't happen like they predict. Still something could happen. I just wish I could be more confident. I really believe in my heart that I will get old and die. Then I think, "what if I'm wrong?" I just went to a gay bar. I'm dead meat. How did I get here?? TTATT is a double-edged sword. If I could go back and choose to remain ignorant, I can't honestly say that I wouldn't choose that option. Something has to give. If I can survive 2014...

DD

• sir82
    sir82

DD,

Go out to a park or playground. Watch the kids running and screaming and having a good time.

Then ask yourself, "Would a loving God really want to terrorize and kill these children and their loving parents with flaming fireballs raining down from heaven, because they didn't listen to an incoherent idiot's mumbling magazine presentation on a Saturday morning?"

If you wouldn't do it, neither would God (assuming he exists, of course).

• KateWild
    KateWild

Calm down DD, we know WT is all fake. Are you going through an "I'm confused" stage. I must admit I don't have them. But it goes to show how powerful the indoctrination really is.

One paragraph can be so dangerous. The GT can be round the corner because, of the generation doctrine. The generation of 1914 are all dead there aren't loads of 100 yr old running around. The big A just can't be close, but the are many national disasters going on worldwide that God is doing nothing about.

There is not resurrection of the dead or paradise after a nautral disaster, just suffering, many deaths and a clean up back to livable conditions.

DD are you for real? Are we loosing you back to the cult?

Kate xx

• DATA-DOG
    DATA-DOG

I'm halway serious. I'm not sure how much longer I can live two lives. All that really keeps me going is trying to be "stable" for my kid. I may switch jobs soon, that's stressful too. I am bottling things up and they will come out. I'm angry that GOD would let things happen like this with no real explanation. I think I have a right to be pissed too. If God gave me the gift of life, then he gave me intelligence as well. Why would there be no answers to my questions?

My kid would be perfectly justified in being angry if I just left them on their own. So why can't I be pissed?? I am pretty confused. All my jokes are just to cover over that fact that I don't have any answers. I still believe in a creator, but I really think that what's done is done. I WANT to believe that there are no second fulfillments of anything. We are to live, die, and then be judged. That's it. It's either that, or there is no GOD. I just can't believe in a GOD that raises chickens for JWs and let's children die in Africa every day.

I really have no clue as to what I am doing right now. I just know that I can't ruin my kid's life. I can't sneak off to fun bars indefinitely. Sooner or later the s*** would hit the fan. Oh well. maybe my new job will let me focus on work. If I am exhausted then I can skip more meetings and sleep. I drink almost every night. That has to stop. I'm getting fat, and I don't like that. I am just not happy right now. Rant over...

DD

• DATA-DOG
    DATA-DOG

I'm also pissed because my family is coming back [ don't get me wrong, I love them ], but know it's back to the normal, boring JW BS... I'm just a bee-otch today. I know you guys are right. I look at all the achievements of mankind, our art, our beautiful cities, ect. Why would GOD destroy all that? Getting rid of evil, yeah, I get that. Just blatantly wiping out non-jws and cities all over the Earth?!?!? I'm just really sick of certain things right now, but there is no solution.

DD

• kneehighmiah
    kneehighmiah

DD JWs have the Bible all wrong. Live a fulfilling life, do good to others. Isn't it funny how jesus said even he doesn't know when the end is coming? Thats because its not important. Stop worrying about the end and serving your GB masters. You serve them out of fear. Do good things for people in life out of love. Stop living in fear.

• steve2
    steve2

The light, my dear Watson, keeps getting dimmer and dimmer. I'm sure there's a Scripture about that somewhere.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit