Are You Moving Ahead With Jehovah’s Organization? Study WT May 2014

by KateWild 53 Replies latest watchtower bible

• FrankieGoesToHollywood
    FrankieGoesToHollywood

D.D

Take a deep breath. First of all: yes, the Watchtower is a fallacy and their "uniqe" teachings is dead wrong.

There is a great tribulation around the world right now, and it´s been that way for quite a few years.

God, the Father of all is gonna save, not kill most of humanity. This is my two cents, please dont take this as doctrine/dogma:

Jesus return may happen in yours/my lifetime when the "dead in christ" will rise first and meet those(christians from every denomination or christains who dont belong to any) the Lord in the air. They as a collective will bless the "unbelieving" mankind including people of other faiths during the millenia(literal or not) then "the end" of the age will come and the last of mankind will be resurected to heavenly life. Then, only then have this planet fullfilled it´s purpose. What you have to do as a believer is to deciede wheter or not you want to confess unoin with Jesus Christ or not(partaking in the Lords evening meal).

P.s

I also been visiting a Gay-bar, so what?

• BluesBrother
    BluesBrother

I checked the simplified version of that Wt ..It is like "The Watchtower for Dummies" . In case they fail to get the point it has a neat little box at the foot of the article

• We move ahead with Jehovah’s organization when we follow direction, support arrangements for worship, and humbly accept adjustments in the way we understand Bible truth

In other words, do as your told , turn up for the meetings and don't ask questions !

This statement is pretty blunt.

17 Satan’s system will soon end. To survive, we must keep our faith strong and loyally worship Jehovah with his organization.

So, if you do not do as we say, the loving God will slaughter you

• OUTLAW
    OUTLAW

The earthly part of God’s organization is moving ahead in many ways.

It helps us understand Bible truth more and more clearly.

....................Loyal WBT$ JW Cattle & WBT$ New Light..

It is very important that we continue to study God’s Word, apply it,

and move ahead with God’s organization.

..........Listen,Obey and Be Blessed..

We must do this especially now that the great tribulation is so close!

...................Loyal WBT$ JW Cattle are 'Happified" to Give Their Lives For The WBT$ ..

.............................................Happified Loyal WBT$ JW Cattle in the WBT$ "New System!!..

.................................................................................  photo mutley-ani1.gif...OUTLAW

• steve2
    steve2

I have always thought I would be tastier cooked than raw. Thank you Outlaw.

• FadeToBlack
    FadeToBlack

Great rendition BluesBrother: Do as your told, show up for meetings, and don't ask questions.

I may need to make a banner of both to post above my desk as a means of silent protest...

• DATA-DOG
    DATA-DOG

OUTLAW, that makes me hungry!!

DD

• JW GoneBad
    JW GoneBad

It's easy for the WTBTS to include the words 'Move Ahead' in the title of this lesson. They are the ones with all the real estate, the billions in cash and the new accommodations being built for the GB and other top brass and so...... they can come across positive.

The majority of the rank and file don't find it as easy to 'Move Ahead' financially. WT misled its members!

Most JWs expected to be well on their way to a literal Paradise by now. Most JWs are strapped financially in this on-going system of things. JWs are struggling to 'Move Ahead' now let alone for years to come in this system. Most middle aged and senior JWs as a result don't currently have any life savings or retirement plan to fall back on.

Bottom line, thanks to WT, 'Moving Ahead' has taken on a whole new meaning among rank and file!

My suggestion to all you lurkers.....let the GB and WT Society 'Move Ahead' without you!

• Vidiot
    Vidiot

sir82 - "Go out to a park or playground. Watch the kids running and screaming and having a good time.

Then ask yourself, 'Would a loving God really want to terrorize and kill these children and their loving parents with flaming fireballs raining down from heaven, because they didn't listen to an incoherent idiot's mumbling magazine presentation on a Saturday morning?'

If you wouldn't do it, neither would God (assuming he exists, of course)."

Nice; especially the "God (assuming He exists)" bit... "God (AHE)".

Reminds me of a well-known Marcus Aurelius quote:

"Live a virtuous life.

If there are gods and they are just, then they will not care how devout you have been, but will welcome you based on the virtues you have lived by.

If there are gods, but they are unjust, then you should not want to worship them.

If there are no gods, then you will be gone, but will have lived a noble life that will live on in the memories of your loved ones."

• fakefading
    fakefading

I see they like to use the term "organization" a lot instead of Jesus.

• OUTLAW
    OUTLAW

OUTLAW, that makes me hungry!! .....DD

I know what you mean..I got hungry making that post..LOL!!..

..................................... photo mutley-ani1.gif...OUTLAW

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit