I'm not trying to brag, but being an EXJW is awesome!!! Status Update-

by Coffee House Girl 64 Replies latest jw friends

• crmsicl
    crmsicl

You're not bragging. You're showing us that "you are not letting your history define you at the expense of your destiny". Something that each one of us can do. Thank you so much for cheering us on.

• Londo111
    Londo111

Congrats! If you end up in my neck of the woods, central VA, look me up!

• AlphaMan
    AlphaMan

Thanks for reading...I'm hoping not to come off braggy, I am just so excited and happy....and when I look back at just 4 years ago...I had no hope for the future, just the same old routine and no satisfaction in life- IT IS WORTH IT to pursue in life what you think will make you happy, it is sometimes scary to leap into the unknown, but if you push yourself you won't be sorry!!!

Congrats to you! What awesome news. You have every reason to be excited and happy. It is always great to hear the success stories here about people getting out of the JW's and doing something positive with their life.

• Watchtower-Free
    Watchtower-Free

Glad to here some Good news! Way to GO!

• JWdaughter
    JWdaughter

This is the good news that mom's, dad's, grandma's and aunties and uncles love to hear. This is what friends celebrate. This is the example you give to your children. Following your passion is intrinsically rewarding and I hope that you continue to be blessed and happy in your pursuit of real knowledge. Michelle

• DNCall
    DNCall

Great news. Best of success!

• Fernando
    Fernando

What crmsicl said: "you are not letting your history define you at the expense of your destiny"

Congratulations on pursuing and realising your passion.

• jamiebowers
    jamiebowers

Congrats, and even though you're not bragging, you certainly have a right to!!!!!!!!!!!!!

• AnneB
    AnneB

You are not bragging, you are rejoicing!

I'm rejoicing with you...

AB

• Open mind
    Open mind

Congratulations and kudos to you CHG!!!

Folks like you are the "keepers of the culture".

May your path be fulfilling.

om

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit