clarity

Wow..... at least we are seeing how witnesses are doing their

'serve us' these days ....roll up a trolley, walk away and then

turn your back on it! hahah

Honestly, if they were outside my house with that rolling display,

I'd have words with them too!

• steve2
    steve2

How patronizing of the couple to asserting "we love you"and calling the JWs "brothers" when the couple are loudly and publically roundly condemning the JWs' religious organization. Talk about mixed messages.

The noisy ones are the couple, not the JWs.

If someone turned on me in public, calling out loud in the process and then declared, "But I love you, brother" I would hear it as an emotionally-charged taunt. Shame on this couple!

• OUTLAW
    OUTLAW

I've got a "medical background."

.................So Does This Guy..

.....................................................  photo mutley-ani1.gif...OUTLAW

• Apognophos
    Apognophos

I'm told that the JWs with the trolleys are not supposed to stand next to them. People feel freer to approach the publications if they aren't going to get a sales pitch in their face. So it's not lack of enthusiasm that's behind the JWs standing at a distance from the literature.

• AlphaMan
    AlphaMan

I'm told that the JWs with the trolleys are not supposed to stand next to them. People feel freer to approach the publications if they aren't going to get a sales pitch in their face. So it's not lack of enthusiasm that's behind the JWs standing at a distance from the literature.

Sounds like the same strategy people use when setting animal traps. Stand back and watch the poor sucker get trapped.

• Pete Zahut
    Pete Zahut

From the looks of those carts, the JW's will have to hold an umbrella over them if it started raining.

• problemaddict
    problemaddict

Oh man. Look I admire the boldness. But this is like watching therapy and bullying, not advocacy.

six screens is ridiculous. As an apologist, that site only strengthened my resolve. Rick was a tool.

With all of the things to adress to a JW to try to get them to listen...yelling out "did you know free-masons started the cult?", would not make my top 50.

Then the giddy recalling of events, comes off as self serving.

I don't know. To each their own. If all "apostates" were like this, I probably never would have left. I was swayed by kindness and logical argumentation, not this drivel.

• clarity
    clarity

"JWs with the trolleys are not supposed to stand next to them"

Apog...that is amazing, rI emember walking right along with the public,

down the sidewalk, chatting away about the magazines omg, how

times have changed! hahahhaa

Look, Marc & Cora are lovely people who have really been pushed

around by wt. This was a spur of the moment decision after Marc

spotted them with their cart, near their home. Must have been the

rush to get it all together & first time jitters I think. Wow, I wouldn't

know what to say, I'd be in a bit of a panic!

A+ for their heartfelt efforts, and work they put into their vids!

clarity

• steve2
    steve2

They are a lively personable couple who are giddy with excitement over their well-intentioned naughtiness. It really is hard after a few minutes of listening to their ponderously self-congratulatory accounts to keep listening. This is not an effective way to reach either the Witnesses or the public - the public wouldn't want a bar of either the Witnesses's publications or this couple's lively rantings.

• problemaddict
    problemaddict

^^^Agreed.

I am sure they have done and are doing much good, but this does not do the good they think it does. It is very self serving, and in my mind is simply not justified.

The man they speak to in the video actually comes off as the nice victim.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit