Death threats and Hate mail from Jehovah's Witnesses

by Watchtower-Free 42 Replies latest watchtower scandals

• jookbeard
    jookbeard

same for me bigmac, I joined a couple of the FB dating pages for a bit of fun, created a fake persona etc, and these African Dubs are way off the scale in regards to normality and extreemism.

• Vidiot
    Vidiot

jookbeard - "...these African Dubs are way off the scale in regards to normality and extremism."

Goes a long way toward explaining why the African ministry is increasingly becoming the WTS's bread-and-butter (at least in terms of growing membership, if not revenue flow).

BTW, the whole concept of JW dating sevices always seemed really weird to me, even when I was still in.

• bigmac
    bigmac

jook--what was your fake name on there-?-i was stan livedeath

• jookbeard
    jookbeard

I'll PM you Stan !

• Dismissing servant
    Dismissing servant

Outlaw: To turn the other chick.......

...maybe he thought of a Kentycky fried chick? :-P

• Scott77
    Scott77

Wow, what an awesome thread! To me, being an apostatel is a badge of honor. Fighting back via online and facebook reflects our inherent nature of who we are as good-nurtured and intelligent apostates.

Scott77

• rebel8
    rebel8

I see nothing different about that post than what they're taught on a routine Thursday evening about us all being executed and having our eyes picked out by crows.

Thankfully they're being public about those statements.

I wonder if you reported it to Facebook as a threat, if that would have any wake-up power. ("OMG even Facebook thinks that was a batshit insane thing to say...hmm...maybe it was.")

heaven'sgate, would you please clarify what your post meant?

• Jeannette
    Jeannette

White genocide.

• Finkelstein
    Finkelstein

Is it really surprising now that the WTS. organization in its entirety has grown to be a bit more radicalized,

being that the majority of the organization's proclamations have failed in the past 100 years ?

With the addition of much of those known fails being exposed in places like the inter-net ?

I certainly don't, they've have an agenda to uphold their power and control over their subjective members

or they risk having their organization crumble away.

Lies, fear, ignorance and corruption is what built this organization, so then let lies, fear and

ignorance and corruption protect what has been built and created.

• Vidiot
    Vidiot

Finkelstein - Is it really surprising now that the WTS organization in its entirety has grown to be a bit more radicalized..."

A bit??

The leadership is moving to a semi-rural compound upstate with a lot of forested real estate between them and the nearest form of civilization.

A few years back, the Canadian government commisioned a study on extremist groups and determined (among other things) that one of the first signs a group was starting to seriously go off the rails was a physical withdrawal from society/urban settings (and therefore public scrutiny).

Make of that what you wish.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit