Death threats and Hate mail from Jehovah's Witnesses

by Watchtower-Free 42 Replies latest watchtower scandals

• Vidiot
    Vidiot

AndDontCallMeShirley - "...the Internet is so much more convenient..."

Don't forget anonymous, too.

Watchtower-Free - "Are JWs becoming radicalized?"

Like Outlaw said, they've always been kind of radical.

A strong argument could be made that the WTS is sliding towards full-on extremism, these days, however.

• Syme
    Syme

Why should you be surprised that jws are haters? Why, because they obey the command ''Love one another?" But that command means exactly what is says: love ONE --> ANOTHER, not everyone! Love only your fellow believers! Maybe because they refuse to take up weapons and go to war? Well, the reason they don't ''learn war'' is not because they're pacifists. They have NO PROBLEM with war in general, as long as it is a God-driven war. They have no problem with the (fictional, thankfully) war agaists the Canaan tribes; they have no problem with the genocidal war that Jehovah will supposedly bring to all mankind except JWs.

So, why exactly are the jws not supposed to be haters?

[cofty, glad to see someone setting the record straight for that hypocritical reigious persona, Teresa! Few people actually know the full story of her.]

• steve2
    steve2

It's instructive the way believers glide over the cognitive dissonance-inducing OT jealous monstrosity known by the bastardized name Jehovah and who lambast people who call themselves His Witnesses for daring to "hate" apostates. If you sup with the most supreme hater of all, you'll accrue some of his qualities.

• quellycatface
    quellycatface

Cofty, I didn't realise that.just shows "the victors write history" eh?

I do know she had terrible fashion sense.

• clarity
    clarity

Seems M Teresa had a Munchhausen like syndrome, where

she certainly got attention & fame ...at the expense of people

who continuined to be so sick & then dying. She wallowed in it.

Munchausen (MOON-chow-zun) syndrome is a serious mental disorder in which someone with a deep need for attention pretends to be sick or gets sick or injured on purpose. People with Munchausen syndrome may make up symptoms, push for risky operations, or try to rig laboratory test results to try to win sympathy and concern.

• ssn587
    ssn587

It's nothing but a mindless rant from a mindless jdub.

• jhine
    jhine

Do they not follow "hate the sin , but LOVE the sinner " ? Just asking .

• Simon Morley
    Simon Morley

me not whent to youkneeversetee hin 1975 whent preecing sted, knowe knead two dheal with bade speeling and grhamer. u 2?

• Jeffro
    Jeffro

At my blog about JW's '607' doctrine, I received this 'charming' message from "Maureen G." of Ashburn, Virginia:

Look at you. You think you are wiser than Jehovah. He will feed you to the birds on armageddon, we’ll see!

It's fairly clear she was 'inspired' to say that after reading page 7 of the February 2014 issue of The Watchtower.

• bigmac
    bigmac

i joined a couple of jw dating facebook sites a few months back--they were funny when they first started--but quickly became over run with african dubs looking for western women. any posts of a slightly questioning nature were quickly met with a barrage of hatred from these fanatics.

and why do they all use the word JAH--? is this a wts approved abbreviation--?--why not jove --?

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit