Death threats and Hate mail from Jehovah's Witnesses

by Watchtower-Free 42 Replies latest watchtower scandals

• AndDontCallMeShirley
    AndDontCallMeShirley

Hey, Jehovah's Witnesses™:

Why ("Y") can't you ("U") spell out the entire word? You are ("UR") too lazy? Good grief!

a classic example of the "college education"™ Jehovah's Witnesses™ get from reading WT™ litter-trash™!

• Londo111
  • Separation of Powers
    Separation of Powers

There are always a few idiots with any group. I would not bundle all JW's into that hate group. Most JW's seem to have a spiritual Asperger-like syndrome, too distant to really even care about people.

• OUTLAW
    OUTLAW

Are JWs becoming radicalized?

They`ve always been radical..

It`s only been lately..

They`ve had a Public Forum,to show the world that side of the WBT$ JW Cult..

........................ photo mutley-ani1.gif...OUTLAW

• quellycatface
    quellycatface

I had a thought for the day at my church today.it was from Mother Teresa (bless!!!).

Kindness; excels zeal, science and eloquence.

Thought that was lovely.

We all need to be kinder to each other.

• AndDontCallMeShirley
    AndDontCallMeShirley

@ Outlaw: They`ve had a Public Forum,to show the world that side of the WBT$ JW Cult..

before the Internet, JWs had to hate on you in person...so much work!!! and awkward...the Internet is so much more convenient...thank you!, Jehovah™

Jehovah™ certainly does provide hate "meat in due season"... now JWs can reveal their true colors from the comfort of their living room lounging in their underwear...while counting time for it.

• cofty
    cofty

I had a thought for the day at my church today.it was from Mother Teresa (bless!!!)

Odious old hag.

• quellycatface
    quellycatface

Cofty

Oops, is that me or Mother Teresa??

• cofty
    cofty

Ms T!

She was no friend of the poor, she was the leader of a cult of poverty. People died in houses of death with little or no basic nursing care despite millions of dollars of donations.

Of course when she got ill she was straight off to the west for the best care other people's money could buy.

Google Hitchen's "The Missonary Position" for more more detail.

• westiebilly11
    westiebilly11

sad that those who profess to love the most are capable of displaying the most intense hate.......

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit