Picking on Harold Camping- again

by A.proclaimer 27 Replies latest watchtower bible

• Apognophos
    Apognophos

See, now I think they're just trolling us.

• MrFreeze
    MrFreeze

I swear, with articles like this they are just openly laughing at the JW faithful.

• Londo111
    Londo111

If they read them...

Sometimes I think we are the only ones truly studying this stuff!

• factfinder
    factfinder

Of course they don't mention their OWN false prophecies!

Outlaw- you are so right! The average person has no idea what the witnesses life saving message is. They do not know WHAT witnesses believe. The kingdom preaching work is a joke, a total failure.

• Jon Preston
    Jon Preston

This is going to be my undoing.....because when this is brought up im going to bring out and drop the bomb.....im done messing with this cult. Only thing is i cant help but toy with the idea that i'd like to make it a public comment....hmmm

• breakfast of champions
    breakfast of champions

See, now I think they're just trolling us.

I agree with APOGNOPHOS.

• zimunzucz
    zimunzucz

Call up the local KH and ask them about the 100 year anniversary party for the invisisble return of Jesus in 1914, who is still waiting to do, something.

• DATA-DOG
    DATA-DOG

They are laughing all the way to the bank..

• Island Man
    Island Man

"RELIGIOUS LEADERS sometimes predict tragic worldwide events to warn mankind and gather followers"

Have you noticed their awareness of the fact that predictions are made to "gather followers"? Projecting their own motives much?

• DesirousOfChange
    DesirousOfChange

Ditto what SIR82 and OUTLAW said.

Nothing more to say..

I truly feel many JWs sitting there will see how they resemble this statement.

Doc

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit