!! What the hell is going on across the street???

by sf 60 Replies latest jw friends

• lauralisa
    lauralisa

Here is the photographic evidence.

Be scared. Be VERY scared...

• plmkrzy
    plmkrzy

EGADS!! Are you sure they were caring BOOK BAGS???

WIZ.....

"Roses are Red
    Violets are blue
    I am Schizophrenic
    and so am i..."

LOL....Bob.

http://ourworld.cs.com/pwmkwzy/home.html

• sf
    sf

QUEENIE, you're hiliariASS...hahaha..."bookbags for weapons"....hahahaha.

UPDATE:

Girl in red car and red car gone after Sunday afternoon, I suppose. I never saw her actually leave. Yet she has not been back.

I'll update this thread as merited, as it has become quite the entertainment for some.

Comf, you still adore the sKallyWagger, stop (acting) 'as if'.

sKally

• COMF
    COMF

Comf, you still adore the sKallyWagger

Adore? Mama, I'd drive my steaming locomotive straight and steady into your dark tunnel just to get my hands on your caboose, sho nuff. But that don't mean you ain't weird.

Just because I'm paranoid, that doesn't mean everybody's not out to get me.

• Imbue
    Imbue

hahaha if they have a long lease this thread could go on for years...maybe..lol

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    "The only good elite are dead elite!!"-Naeblis
    (Ok! He borrowed it)

• Solace
    Solace

My neighborhood is so booorrriiing...

Cmon sf,
    Whats going on in your neck of the woods?

• Prisca
    Prisca

My neighbour next door just flushed the toilet.

• sf
    sf

I know this thread is old, but I am laughing so hard right now, that I am in tears, at how I used to be around jws.

~bumped purely and clearly for entertainment purposes only~

Enjoy!

sKally

• candidlynuts
    candidlynuts

ok you bumped without an update!

did you ever find out if they were witnesses livin in sin?

• sf
    sf

Oh man candidly, I'm trying to go through my 'history' here to see if I indeed posted about all the stuff that went on. I can't seem to find it it. Yet, I DID continue the updates on yahoo chat when it was still up.

What eventually ended up happening was....

My nephew, who is my oldest sisters son, was getting married {they've since divorced}. He is not, nor ever was a jw, as my sister married his dad long after she too was dfed. Yet, on the phone a few months before the wedding, when I called regarding the wedding shower, said that he HAD been to a few meetings with friends of his that WERE jws.

As soon as he said that, my gut did a flip. I just KNEW instinctively {this happens quite often in my life...kind of like premonitions, but not exactly...it's hard to explain} that one of those friends had to be one of the jw guys across the street.

Then the day of the wedding came. I was nervous because my mom was invited but no one was sure she would show up because she can't sit or eat with dfed family members {all her kids are dfed}. She did not show up. So I was able to relax.

Well there he was!!! The guy from across the street, on the stage, doing the music and dj-ing the wedding. I said to myself "I KNEW IT!". I looked at him, and he looked at me.

Let me back up just a bit. One of the updates I shared in yahoo was that one day when there were alot of them at the house, broad daylight, as they were all CONGREGATING on the porch, I got a wild hair up my wazoo and popped a tape in I ordered from Randy Watters entitled "What Happened At Bethel in 1980". I turned the volume up as high as it would go. As I was hoping the sound would travel, I looked out the front window to see their reaction. They were ALL looking right at my house, then back at each other, then at my house again {when the front door is opened, you can't help but see the house directly...it's not as if I have to strain myself or hide behind curtain and such}.

LOLOLOL Next thing I see is one guy RUNNING across the street and duck down by the wall. LOLOLOLOL I'm assuming he was trying to confirm what he was actually hearing. Then he darts back to his house. They all go inside.

That night, Demon Dawg starts barking strangely and sniffing by the door as if someone was standing there. I open the door and what do you suppose I see??

A tract!! Some stupid tract! Well, I was pretty livid that they had the balls to come up to my porch and leave a tract, but then run away.

So I took the tract and a lighter. Walked down the steps to one of their SUV's parked in front of my house, for one of their many parties they had, and lit the sucker! I then threw it on the grass, on my property, right next to their vehicle. They did not see this, but I'm sure they saw it burnt up next morning, when they left the ALL NIGHT BOOZE AND SEX PARTY.

So, back to the wedding...

He saw me and we locked eyes. I gave him a smirky smile and he quickly turned away. He knew by then who I was, because my nephew had warned the jws that were going to be there, how against the org I was and to try and just avoid me. LOLOL Fat chance!

Long story short...

They all moved out within a month after the wedding!

sKallyWaggin' Klass Action!

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit