!! What the hell is going on across the street???

by sf 60 Replies latest jw friends

• sf
    sf

Hey Wiz...

In the name of a FREDHALL post...go take a wiz.

sKally

If man was supposedly created in gods image, then.....holy krap...we're all doomed.-sKallyWagger

“What a blessing such integrity keepers are to the congregation!”(5/15/02 WT magazine, pg. 27)

• Elsewhere
    Elsewhere

Damn sf!!! You're such a busy body! Nothing you described sounds even remotely unlawful.

Stop spying on them and leave them alone. It's your life you should be most concerned about.

DAMN! I hate busy body neighbors who watch everyone.

"As every one knows, there are mistakes in the Bible" - The Watchtower, April 15, 1928, p. 126
    Believe in yourself, not mythology.
    <x ><

• sf
    sf

Elsewhere,

Shouldn't you be elsewhere right about now?

You have no klue as to what you're yakkin' on about...butt out of this thread, you busybody.

sKally, neighborhood watch klass

• ring
    ring
    DAMN! I hate busy body nieghbors who watch everyone

Me Too! The JWs that live across the street from me, do the
    same thing. Every time i go to get into my car, they're
    staring out the window.

• plmkrzy
    plmkrzy

ROTFLMAO!!!! My neighbors i'm sure think I've completely lost my mind for i'm home alnoe now and laughing profuesly out loud!!!

hahahahahaha You guys!!! This thread is cracking me up.

skally Take them a nice welcome basket with apples and smurfs wrapped in a big bow. hehehehehe

Love is one of life's mysteries, like lightning, it never strikes. For others, like lightning, it strikes several times. So wear a rubber crash helmet
  • Cassiline
    Cassiline

sKally,
    Don't forget the brownies.

C

When the pain of being where we are, becomes greater than our fear of letting go...we will risk and heal and grow.

• sf
    sf

Ok Elsewhere, since I know you ARE reading this:

The girl in the red car came back dressed casual, along with a friend. The guy, another guy, came in his own truck this time. I can see the guy who lives there playing with his turntable and headphones (drums in the basement can be heard).

All I know is I SAW BOOKBAGS, BRIEFCASES, BIBLES AND LITERATURE THIS MORNING. I was Awake!, not Asleep! damn it!!

To be con't..........

• Solace
    Solace

Wiz,
    You makin me laugh too hard, my tummys hurting.
    Please tell us part two of the doggie doo doo story!

I am actually pretty busy with my own crazy life to be too worried about the neighbors but once I noticed my neighbor walking out of the sauna and I couldnt stop looking. Im sure he knew I was on my deck. Some things are just too shocking to tear yourself away. I probably would have been more shocked if he would have walked out wearing a suit and tie though.

Elsewhere,
    Are you tellin me if there was a gorgeous naked sunbather in your neighbors yard, you wouldnt be peekin out the window?

• Solace
    Solace

sf,
    Although interesting, I cant say that the thought of you peeking through the curtins and rushing back to the computer to report isnt a bit amusing in itself.

O.K. while we are on the subject,
    What is the weirdest/funiest thing anyone ever saw their neighbors do?

Once while we were renting a duplex the couple next door to me locked themselves out of their apt. I saw the man trying to climb up through the window they were in their 70's and heavyset people. He couldnt fit through so he had his wife climb up. She also had a hard time fitting through but he wiggled her and pushed on her bum until she squished through the tiny window. This is not a jab at heavyset people, Im just trying to help you understand what I saw.
    This sounds awful but I was laughing so hard I couldnt offer to help them. I was afraid I would humilate them even more.
    The last thing I saw were the back of her tiny feet pointed straight up. There must have been quite a drop to the floor.

• sf
    sf

I'm not peeking and I'm not running.....

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit