!! What the hell is going on across the street???

by sf 60 Replies latest jw friends

• sf
    sf

My heart is pounding so fast right now.....

(takes deep breath)

ok.........

The house across the street stayed empty a long time. Finally it was bought and soon rented out to what appeared at first, a group of college kids.

Soon after they 'appeared' to have all moved into this huge house, as roommates, no one was ever there for about a month. During this month where no one was coming or going, the landlords were over there showing it to the public, again, so it appeared.

Days later I notice that a beige/brown bronco-type truck was parked there overnight. And a light was on up in the attic. I never had the timing of seeing who was coming the owner of the truck until one day I say him come 'home'. A young college kid. Yet of course I have no idea if he goes to college. He is most likely in his early 20's.

I've noticed him come and go now quite abit and even stays overnight somewhere, as his vehicle is, at times, not there for two days or so.

Finally, yesterday he had a 'visitor' in a small red car. I happened to see them (he and a young woman) actually walking up to his porch. At that exact same time I looked at them (my door is directly adjacent) they were looking at my house, dead-on and exchanging words, then went into the house. I was not standing there gawking, so I know they weren't saying "why is she staring". I was just about to close my door so DEMON DAWG wouldn't run out, when I glaced in that direction and WITNESSED them.(fyi)

This morning I Awoke! and looked out the window, as I routinely do, to check what it's like outside, and saw her car, still there. So I say to myself 'how nice'.

Later on, I see a green car parked backwards-in their driveway with it's hatch opened. I then see the guy who lives in the house unpacking this car. Yet still do not see who the owner of the car is.

As I'm cleaning up house and posting and piddlin' around the house, I go back to the front door to let the damn cat in (demon goes crazy if i don't let her in asap), and what do I begin to see?

(heart racing again now...taking a moment here)

Two other cars filled with nice-dressed young folk, getting out of their cars and going into this guys house! Shaking hands and such.
    Soon the emerge from the house and my radar starts in, as I begin to notice the women are dreesed in long-kneed skirts and dress. The young men are dressed in suits. So I say, before I notice the next thing..."a wedding, they must be going to a wedding". Then all breaks loose within me when I notice ALL OF THEIR ACCESSORIES they have with them. YES!! Bookbags and briefcases!! I actually saw a small stack of Watchtower mags and a couple had their bibles in their hands. They were congregating by the red car and rearranging car trunks. I then KNEW WHO THEY WERE! WTF??

They were either going out in service or an assembly. I'm not sure. Yet the gu's door is opened and the green car is still there.

What I'm thinking is a roommate moved in and SHE, in the red car, is a jw.

I will keep 'observing' this situation. I'll be honest, I'm a bit nervous and shaky.

To be con't..................sKally

If man was supposedly created in gods image, then.....holy krap...we're all doomed.-sKallyWagger

“What a blessing such integrity keepers are to the congregation!”(5/15/02 WT magazine, pg. 27)

• lydia
    lydia

SF,

Keep trying to stay calm -I'll bet they are more afraid of you than anything else - would they know who you are?? ( my memeory with everyone here is forgetful at best at times..)

We are here. keep us informed!

((((((((((SF))))))))))))

Lyd

• ballistic
    ballistic

ok, ok, ok, it's time to put the binoculars down! Put the binoculars down and back away from the window. It's time you got some sleep. Come on! Now!

• sf
    sf

Thanx Lydia,

I keep thinking maybe it isn't what it appears to be.

I am a very keen observer. I WILL eventually piece it together, if indeed, anything is to be pieced together.

sKally

• Nathan Natas
    Nathan Natas

I think you may want to contact your local police and report suspicious activity at the house. You may have a methamphetamine lab operating in that house and the youngsters may be employing JW personas as a masquerade.

"Meth" labs use toxic and volatile solvents that often result in huge fires or local contamination.

• BeautifulGarbage
    BeautifulGarbage

SF,

If you ever have to go looking for your dog, make sure you speak loud enough for them to hear you say:

"Here Demon! Here Demon!"

The looks on their faces hearing you summon a "demon" would be
    priceless.

Andee

• avengers
    avengers

Maybe now's a good time to break down and buy a cam.
    It would be very nice for everyone on this board to see what's going on there at your house, eh I mean the house across the street.

I bet there's someone outthere who wil host it.

• QUEENIE
    QUEENIE

THEY COULD WONDER THE SAME ABOUT YOU AND YOUR ACTIVITIES COMINGS AND GOINGs...could you place copies of Free Minds with them or slip them under their door -- I know Randy would appreciate spreading the GOOD NEWS !! HAPPY MOTHERS DAY

• thewiz
    thewiz

MYO-F-B!

• Solace
    Solace

Well,
    That is a bit too close to home, isnt it?!
    Wouldnt that be strangly ironic if that is going to be where they hold their Tuesday night book study?
    Sorry, didnt mean to scare ya'.

Funny,
    when I used to attend the home book study every week, I never gave any thought to the neighbors in the surrounding homes or how they felt seeing 20 people walk in with briefcases and bookbags.

I like beautifuls idea with the dog.
    That would be pretty funny.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit