!! What the hell is going on across the street???

by sf 60 Replies latest jw friends

• somebody
    somebody

TheWiz,

For every single assembly, the wbts has told it's followers this:

People know who we are and why we have gathered in their city. Thus, our dress and grooming is a powerful witness in itself. The majority of Jehovah's people set a good example in this area.
    I hope you reflecterd the same attitude of
    MYO-F-B
    and dressed the way you wanted to and were comfortable in and did not worry about what kind of impression you made to people watching you. Afterall, God doesn't care what we are wearing when we worship him. Or does he? I guess that depends on which men one follows.

Of course you couldn't do that. why? Because then there would be NO imagined persection, and at the same time, NOTHING to puff up all the wbts' followers for! That's right...NO pats on the back from the WBTS.

sf,

I don't blame you one bit for being concerned that JWs may live right next door to you, especailly knowing you have children and JWs are taught NOT to respect parents wishes of not wanting cult members talking and influencing thier children. Please try and remain calm though. Once you know if they are cult members of the WBTS, I would send a certified letter to the local congregation AND to their leaders stating that you will press charges against them if they come knocking at your door, trying to put your minors in the beginning stages of their indoctrination procedures. Please send your letters CERTIFIED if that happens. I know from experience that thay hold parents wishes and rights to protect their children from cults, as important as they do protecting children from pedophiles being right at your door. Which means they don't respect either, at all. Certified letters work because the wbts' only concern is to save their own asses ,and to hades to anyone else. Phone calls will do no good. It has to be a certified letter. They only respond to certified letters for the reasons I just stated. The

legal instrument
    used by JWs don't want to pay any monies for any
    legal
    troubles. Some leaders, eh? Nice "legal instrament" they are to those "of their sort"!

peace,
    somebody

• sf
    sf

I appreciate the thoughts and time you're all taking to reply.

At this time, the red car is still there and the green car has returned sand is parked on the other side of the house (two driveways opposite sides), where 'residents' park. I still have not seen the owner of the green car. Yet, what I do know is there is activity at this house now where there was none for some time.

One word...intriging.

sKally

• Solace
    Solace

Wiz,
    "MYO-F-B!"

That cracked me up.
    Im so laughing right now.
    I mean isnt that what we are doing here? Getting in everyones buisness? Making it our own? Just putting our two cents in whenever we see fit. I know its not really related to the subject but I realized the only reason I know what I know about life and the Org. is because Im terribly nosey and curious.
    I have very boring neighbors though.
    Im afraid most of the action on our street is usually at our house.
    Im sure they are watching us most of the time.

• lauralisa
    lauralisa

Hi sKally

I hate to even mention this, but it occurred to me that they ("they" being local congregation or circuit financial overlords) might have purchased or rented the house to plop a CO or DO there during his assigned reign.

About seven years ago the cong. I was in did just this. Of course, lots of kids and elderettes "volunteered" their services as cleaning slaves/servants to prepare for the glorious arrival of Mr/Mrs CO.

Keep us informed... they could be in for some interesting times!

love, laura

• Guest 77
    Guest 77

SF, it's a conspiracy. Ha ha. Why not go and introduce yourself and case the joint? I replied to your last post by the way.

Guest 77

• SYN
    SYN

sKally: Have you considered that the lady in the red car might just be the Brother's SISTER (by this I mean blood relative), who was staying at his house for some reason? But yeah, if you've got kids, be careful...

"If men were like their personal ads, they wouldn't need personal ads."

• Bendrr
    Bendrr

I don't know if anyone else caught this little detail but I did. The male resident had a female visitor whose car was still parked there the next morning.
    Granted, this could be a married couple but the story leads me to believe otherwise.
    I wouldn't be too worried about the new neighbors if I were you. If there's unmarried members of the opposite sex staying the night there (big WT no-no) then it's probably some people you should get to know.
    My suggestion is to go over and welcome them to the neighborhood.

Oh, and someone running a meth lab disguised as dubs? Great idea but I doubt it.

Mike.

whatever...

• sf
    sf

Damn it! I was washing my hair and now the green car is gone.

I will say, it amusing some of the posts here.

Lauralisa...not much get's past my radar detectors within my gut. I am not reacting to them right now. I'm going to keep it on the downlow. Maybe a 'memorial' for someones death perhaps. Are they accustomed to taking stacks of magazines to them?

To be con't..........

sKally

• thewiz
    thewiz

OMG my neighbor just stepped in a pile of warm dog dooh.

I wonder if it stinks?

What did the dog have for lunch?

Did it lie to the side or pile up like a pyramid? Is his name Egypt then?

I will let you know.

To be cont'd

• somebody
    somebody
    OMG my neighbor just stepped in a pile of warm dog dooh.

Thank God your neighbor doesn't have to put on a show for others "outside" your neighborhood then!

peace,
    somebody

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit