!! What the hell is going on across the street???

by sf 60 Replies latest jw friends

• RR
    RR

WIZ, You my friend are paranoid!!!!! LOL

• bboyneko
    bboyneko

If i were them i'd be more scared of you, continually staring, taking notes and basically stalking people for no reason. Did you take note of what color socks they were wearing and which foot they walk on first when leaving the door?

• Prisca
    Prisca

They're operatives working for the WTS spying on Skally. So the joke's on her. The reason why it's pitch black inside the house right now is because they don't want Skally to see their high-powered telescopes focused on Skally and her computer.

Another spy is actually using a hacking system on Skally's PC that is currently downloading all her files, and will delete them from Skally's PC once he has them all downloaded.

I'm only telling you this because I'm sick of working for the WTS as a spy. There are several other "apostates" posting on other boards that are actually WTS plants too, but I can't reveal anymore becau... no, Ted, please, put that gun down,... we can talk about thi...........

• sf
    sf

"If i were them i'd be more scared of you, continually staring, taking notes and basically stalking people for no reason."

Hahahaha, yes, if they are indeed jws, they best be very Afraid! of the SkallyWagger.

Stalking...hahahahaha

UPDATE (for those glued to the 'saga'):

No update at this time.

Prisca, how come you never say hi when you log into yahoo? Weird, oh well.

sKally

• Prisca
    Prisca

Skally,

Cos I don't tend to use Yahoo for chat, even though it logs on automatically when I dial into the internet. I don't even realise I'm logged into it, until someone suddenly IMs me

Prisca, of the Sorry-if-you-thought-I-was-ignoring-you Class

• QUEENIE
    QUEENIE

B T W this could make 4 a really neat SOAP OPERA..I am SO into my own business I am not able to join neighbood watch==sometimes my kid LISA calls my attention to whats going on across the street but other than that LINDA could care less..I will call cops if I hear a child screaming blue murder for mor e than an hour -- if it is between male and female or even the same sex--hey they are on there own and can take care of themselves--if the noice keeps LISA and me awake then I will call the cops to restore order and I do not care if they are using bookbags as weapons either !!! PEACE ((((hugs))))

• COMF
    COMF

This is obviously a secret meeting place for Illuminata activity. Good catch, Skally! I sleep easier at night knowing you're on the watch.

COMF

The Moving Finger writes; and, having writ,
    Moves on: nor all your piety nor wit
    Shall lure it back to cancel half a line,
    Nor all your tears wash out a word of it.

• plmkrzy
    plmkrzy

Oh heck we could give the Ozbournes a run for thier money.

http://ourworld.cs.com/pwmkwzy/home.html

• thewiz
    thewiz

RR

I know, and thanks

actually schizophrenic [8>]

Roses are Red
    Violets are blue
    I am Schizophrenic
    and so am i...

• Solace
    Solace