Barb Anderson--Front Page of the Tenn. paper

by VeniceIT 51 Replies latest jw friends

• VeniceIT
    VeniceIT

http://www.tennessean.com/local/archives/02/05/17418642.shtml?Element_ID=17418642

Here is her front page article, luv the KH sign in the background!!!

Ven

• patio34
    patio34

Ah, what goes around comes around finally! Thanks for posting that link Venice!

Pat

• gumby
    gumby

A big thanks Venice!...........Let the presses roll!

• ozziepost
    ozziepost

Thanks Ven, for the update.

Don't spend too much time on the board, you've got visitors who want to play a certain Bingo game!

Cheers,
    Ozzie

"If our hopes for peace are placed in the hands of imperfect people, they are bound to evaporate."

- Ron Hutchcraft Surviving the Storms of Stress

• sf
    sf

<

Barbara Anderson, of the Manchester Congregation of Jehovah's Witnesses, faces possible disciplinary action.

• Yerusalyim
    Yerusalyim

JR Brown is a BIG FAT LIAR and is going to burn in an eternal hell he doesn't even believe in if he doesn't repent!

YERUSALYIM
    "Vanity! It's my favorite sin!"
    [Al Pacino as Satan, in "DEVIL'S ADVOCATE"]

• HildaBingen
    HildaBingen

Does Ms Anderson still want to be a JW? Why did she allow such a defiant picture to be taken of her? If she no longer wants to be a JW, she could always become a mystic and support the pope. Or she could go the way of other souls on this board.

I'll fly away.

• ARoarer
    ARoarer

Hi Barbara, I am so glad the Judicial Meeting is over for you, and I think they may not dF you with your husband being an elder. I believe in our case we were too directly invoved with elders who lied in the Court Room and the years previously leading up to the trial. Being on the East Coast and close to Watchtower Headquarters, our family members who are elders trying to discredit us even though they hid the pedophilia and tried to protect the pedophile, had much to do with the Service and Legal Dept. involved in our case. My prayers are with you.
    Barbara Pandelo

• JWrobot
    JWrobot

Somebody's LYIN big time! Brown says,"False", Anderson says" Elders didn't report abuse".

The press will finish this story! Just in time for the District Assemblies. Advertise Advertise Advertise.

• Kenneson
    Kenneson

Hilda,
    If there is any defiance, it is coming forth from Watchtower
    headquarters. Disfellowshipping for apostasy. Bull! It is an
    attempt on their part to silence those who are seeking change.
    But it won't work. May the whole world note it. All is not well
    in paradise.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit