Florida man shoots teen

by designs 34 Replies latest social current

• awakenyr2004
    awakenyr2004

This Dunn guy is something else! Crying over his dog but can feel anything over a dead kid! This guy is arrogant and still feels he did the world a favor by killing Davis. I don't see him getting away with this but who knows.

• kurtbethel
  • Viviane
    Viviane

Guess they'll turn down their f***ing music next time.

Well not the one that the gun weilding thug killed. He's going have a great time in prison. I hope he doesn't have a problem with being on bottom.

Maybe these young thugs will show a little respect understanding that their tug boat mouth and row boat A$$ might get them in a situation that they don't want to be in.

Speaking of situations you don't want your a$$ to be in, Dunn will now be in prison because he acted like a knucklehead. Bet his a$$ didn't want to be there.

• DesirousOfChange
    DesirousOfChange

Guess they'll turn down their f***ing music next time.

Well not the one that the gun weilding thug killed. He's going have a great time in prison. I hope he doesn't have a problem with being on bottom.

Maybe these young thugs will show a little respect understanding that their tug boat mouth and row boat A$$ might get them in a situation that they don't want to be in.

Speaking of situations you don't want your a$$ to be in, Dunn will now be in prison because he acted like a knucklehead. Bet his a$$ didn't want to be there.

Viv, you're missing the point.

Doesn't make a damn bit of difference if that kid was "in the right". He's dead. Dead right. He was a cocky young testosterone pumped kid and look what he got for it. Same damn thing I warned my sons about over and over and over. Mostly worried about road rage and their driving habits.

Doc

• Viviane
    Viviane

No, I'm not. There is no excuse for Dunn's actions, none whatsoever. Calling the kid cocky, full of testosterone, young, whatever, it matters not. He did NOTHING to Dunn. You're right, he is dead, and Dunn, because he decided he didn't like being "disrespected" because he couldn't stand music he didn't like for five minutes and had a gun, will spend the rest of his life getting anally raped and beaten in prison.

It's the few that make the rest look bad.

• abbagail
    abbagail

"Angry old white guy syndrome." -- Sounds more like "Disgusting Drunk Guy Syndrome," which comes in all colors. Being "anti-Whitey" is VERY "politically (Marxist) correct" these days. If you understood the Big Picture, you would not join in the propaganda to degrade & destroy your own race. What if the story was the other way around, and young black punk shot Old White Guy playing C&W music too loud in his pickup truck? Would you post an article re "Angry young black guys syndrome"? You'd probably be banned from this forum for doing so, but it's OK to trash "Whitey."

"Florida seems to be a hub for the Stand your Ground law killings and honestly it is scary." -- Long Live "Stand Your Ground." I guess you'd prefer the world still had this...

"INNOCENTS BETRAYED":

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=40lqavdk7A8

JWD/JWN is SO LIBERAL. Now THAT is what is scary, how blind exJWs continue to be as to what is really going on in the world. You are all being played like a violin via social engineering & "political correctness" & you don't even realize it. Try getting a view ABOVE the dialectics & study the globalists' agenda.

• jam
    jam

One evening my neighbor approached a group of young men

parked in front of our homes. Their music was blasting, vibrating

my windows. He walked up to the car and ask them, can you

possibly turn your music up any higher.

They were shocked, they turn the music down and drove away.

My neighbor is a character.

• abbagail
    abbagail

@jam, that is hilarious. Very wise of your neighbor, using a little Reverse Psychology must have spooked the youngins, lol. "Would you please turn your music up LOUDER so we can hear it in the house? We're old & are hard of hearing!"

• valkyrie
    valkyrie

abbagail - If you understood the Big Picture, you would not join in the propaganda to degrade & destroy your own race.

Can you explain: What is "the Big Picture"?

• scary21
    scary21

Abbagail

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit