Florida man shoots teen

by designs 34 Replies latest social current

• scary21
    scary21

The big picture....watch the video !

• DeWandelaar
    DeWandelaar

White, black, yellow... I don't care about races. I DO care about respect and I DO care about the law.

The violence that is used (even if it were thugs) is not in any way justified. It was not a critical situation for the gun man and he was apparently not in a life threatening situation. In these cases it is just murder in my book. Also... seen the fact he shot two people, TEENS (we are talking about people ladies and gents!) I would not care less if he got a lethal injection.

• lisaBObeesa
    lisaBObeesa

fear of the "end of white america" LOL!

Calling the kids in the car who were shot at "Thugs" ...

"Maybe these young thugs will show a little respect understanding that their tug boat mouth and row boat A$$ might get them in a situation that they don't want to be in."

The Jordan Davis case and the reactions to this case will make it impossible for people to remain in denial about the actual level of racism in the United States. At least I hope it makes impossible for people to stay in denial...

We can only change it if we can see it.

• confusedandalone
    confusedandalone

When people in this country were being lynched and burned alive and there was a small outcry by the minority population to stop it those in power justified the killings because the blacks were not to be trusted and were barbaric and they were killers and etc etc etc... they had fear of the people whom they owned as property and beat? Somewhat laughable to try and validate this fear. That fear is just sas sensible as the fear you speak of abbagail.

However the people who were oppressed were and are in fear because of these stupid laws...

Take a gander at the joy these men and women and children profess over unlawful killing. If you can stomach it. Amazing!!!

http://www.worldstarhiphop.com/videos/video.php?v=wshhMy92jIatY7JY4Pyi

• Viviane
    Viviane

To have a One World Secular Government (Novus Ordo Seclorum, Globalism, New World Order, One World Order), they decided to "creatively destruct" from the inside-out via infiltration (vs. a frontal assault which they save for the "less important" nations) the longstanding Christian Nations which just so happens to ALSO be the mostly-White nations (Europe, England, Canada, USA, Australia, New Zealand, etc.).

Well, it certainly makes it easier to know who is a barking-at-the-moon loon when they telegraph it to everyone.

Change is a constant. Might as well get used to it.

• scary21
    scary21

I hope that man goes to prison for the rest of his life. I am sick of people labeling people. Both sides do it and it is so stupid. Just because young men listen to loud rap they must be thugs. That is just crazy ! All old white men that listen to Fox news are angry, prejudice and hate gays. Stupid stupid talk ! My husband is old, white and watches Fox news. His best friend is black and we have a friend that is gay.

If it was me in that parking lot, I would have started dancing . Maybe a little booty pop...lol and moved on. My girlfriend would have said "Sherry STOP your embarrassing me "

The bottom line for me is.........people will use this for their own agenda to take peoples guns away. This is a bad idea. We have the right to bear arms.

Please don't tell Herman Cain that he is an angry white man..................He thinks he is happy and black.

Sherry

• Demokan
    Demokan

How do they even drive with that music so loud, they probably became deaf. As for the man, I hope he dies a very slow and painful death... It sounds like he's bipolar.

• UnConfused
    UnConfused

@confusedandalone - that was a horrific view into the past, but thank you for sharing it.

Take a gander at the joy these men and women and children profess over unlawful killing. If you can stomach it. Amazing!!!

http://www.worldstarhiphop.com/videos/video.php?v=wshhMy92jIatY7JY4Pyi

• Gypsy Sam
    Gypsy Sam

Living in Florida, as I do, is sometimes an unfortunately surreal experience. While we are a melting pot, in some ways, we are woefully behind in many areas and attitudes. It saddens and angers me, as I grew up in New England and never saw the type of despicable prejudices I have seen upon moving to Florida.

Yes, loud music can be annoying, but what logical person doesn't realize how temporary the situation is and just let it be?!?

• Simon
    Simon

Well, much stupidness all round ...

Kids should show some respect, playing loud and crap music isn't it. But should it be punishable by death? Hell no !

Older white dude should stop being such a pansy who needs a gun to feel like a man and also stop imagining he's a character from a Clint Eastwood movie.

Americans in general should get a clue - stop with the nonsense gun obsession (and on an unrelated note, take up soccer - the NFL is just sad).

Commentators should stop going on about 'stand your ground' and that it is somehow a 'license to shoot black kids' ... it isn't - the guy is going away for a long long time and there is nothing about race in the statute. The sky is not falling, there is no evidence of any injustice happening. Listen to the commentators and they are talking about "what if" ... sure, **if** they let him go then run around screaming and waving arms but they didn't so don't.

Really, would as many vigilante nuts think it's OK to shoot people on the basis of 'stand your ground' if they weren't being fed a daily diet of distorted law by the sensationalist press? I doubt it ...

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit