Long time no type! What's up?

by SlayerLayer 40 Replies latest jw friends

• bitter mango
    bitter mango

chris sweetie, call wendy and i when you get a chance
    love ya sweetie

thanks for calling babe, was AWESOME talking to ya.

• riz
    riz

SLAYERBABY!!!!!!!! wahoooo

i totally missed you. even sent ya a couple emails, but now i see that you, errr, probably never got them. damn! that is harsh.

i'm sorry, but that chick (holding my tongue here ) does NOT deserve you. you rock, chris! you don't need to put up with that shit.

i'm so glad you're back. drop me a line whenever.

love ya,

rizzy

• Kep
    Kep

(((Slayer)))
    My God, you've had it rough bro....
    I hope that things are settling down for you.
    Never feel that life is too tough, obviously you know you have some good friends here.
    Kep

• Gopher
    Gopher

Slayer,

Am glad to have you back here, and most importantly that you're alive and well. So sorry to hear the stuff you've gone through. I agree with NPY -- check out the bpdcentral web site, it sounds like it'll help you know you're not alone in dealing with this kind of mentality.

I always enjoyed your humor and your artwork -- you were gone but certainly not forgotten here!! I hope you can post again and often.

-J.R.

This post was not evaluated by any mental health professionals.
    Any opinions expressed are those of a fuzzy, cuddly rodent.

• Hmmm
    Hmmm

Slayer,

Look on the bright side, now you're free to pursue Sarah Michelle Gellar... oh wait, while you were in the looney bin, she got engaged to a guy who stars in teen movies. Hey, maybe Freddie Prinz Jr will make a movie about your life--with SMG playing your wife. Oh cruel irony.

I'm glad you seem to be handling things pretty well. I missed you, in a masculine, drinking beer and burping kind of way.

Hmmm

• VeniceIT
    VeniceIT

Hey Slayer!!! I was just thinking about tonight as I flipped the channels and Buffy was on and I said hmmmm I wonder what ever became of slayer. HUGS I'm soo sorry about what's going on and I hope that we can provide some kind of consolation, we're here fo you buddy!!!

ohh btw I was wondering if you happend to have some of those apostate swim suit calandar pics you had???? I'd luv to see them again ahhahha!!!!

Ven

• jst2laws
    jst2laws

SlayerLayer,

Henry Thoreau said "we live lives of quiet desperation". I had no idea you were going through this. If I remember right we are not far from each other. Email me if you like.

Jst2laws

• think41self
    think41self

((((Slayer))))

My favorite dysfunctional cousin. Oh wait, all my relatives are crazy.

It's great to hear from you buddy. I'll drop you an email to catch up on stuff. Sorry for all the shit you've been going through. As others have said, life goes on...and guess what? There's great potential for it to get even better.

think41self

This side of Eden, whether we realize it or not, we feel the stain on our souls, and at every opportunity, we try to scrub it away with steel-wool guilt.

• Princess
    Princess

So sorry to hear you are having such a hard time slayer. I'm really glad you are back though! Don't ever leave us again. You have been missed.

(((((slayer)))))

Rachel

• rem
    rem

Hey man,

I really feel for ya. In a similar situation myself. Not fun. Unfortunately the only thing that seems to help is time.

You really have been missed here. I'm glad to hear from you. Been wondering where you've been.

Take care, man. My email is always open!

rem

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit