Long time no type! What's up?

by SlayerLayer 40 Replies latest jw friends

• Billygoat
    Billygoat

OMG! (((((((((Slayer)))))))))

We've missed you! And this is too weird - I was just thinking about you yesterday, wondering if you were coming back. I'm glad you're here. I'm terribly sorry to hear about Jen. Anyone that knew you, knew you adored her. (((hugs))) Keep your chin up hon. Things will come together!

Love ya,
    Andi

• outnfree
    outnfree

Slayer honey,

I'm with the others who think YOUR WIFE is seriously disturbed. Bi-polar disorder sufferers often display inappropriate behaviors -- and taking the boyfriend to see your husband in the Psych Ward is definitely inappropriate behavior.

We have missed you BUNCHES around here! I, too, hope you'll be back posting more regularly.

Meanwhile (((((((((((Slayer))))))))))))? Take good care of you!

outnfree

It's what you learn after you know it all that counts -- John Wooden

• AMarie
    AMarie

Slayer:

I wondered what happened to you! When I first started posting here several months ago, you posted all of the time, then POOF.....you were gone.

I'm am extremely sorry about what's happened to you; Your wife sounds like a psychotic bitch. I totally agree with one of the above posters: Take Jen's shit and throw it in the yard. Bi-polar or not, her behavior is inexcusable.

I'm glad you're back and I hope things are getting better for you.

AMarie

• MegaDude
    MegaDude

Take care to immediately close out all credit cards that you and your present wife have. I constantly see crazy spouses, male and female, grabbing the credit cards and going on a spending spree to hurt the other party when they split up.

If you have any money in bank accounts, secure it in your name.

Change your locks.

Get a lawyer and divorce this horrible person.

Try and remember that one day you'll look back on getting out of this marital union from hell as the best decision you ever made in your life.

• SlayerLayer
    SlayerLayer

Thanks for all of the support guys. I have really missed you all. I'll be posting more frequently now, afterall I never reached "jedi" status! Seriously, it's good to know that I was missed. Oh yeah, I'm single now so watch out ladies!

Slayer

• Naeblis
    Naeblis

*flutters eyelashes*

• peaceloveharmony
    peaceloveharmony

hehe a single slayer! oh boy, we are in trouble now ;)

• bboyneko
    bboyneko

Slayer nice to hear from you. Sometimes a family a friends is just as comforting if not more so than flesh and blood relatives.

My advice, buy yourself a PS2 and play Tekken Tag all day long. That's what I do when the world is against me. But seriously, use this opportunity to pursue everything you wern't able to as a married man.

John Kenneth Galbruth once said "the happiest time in anyone's life is just after the first divorce."

I'm not sure exactly what that means but there ya go :)

Nice to have you back.

• LDH
    LDH

(((((slayer))))

Missed you, man.

Lisa

• musky
    musky

slayer, I remember you were the first person to respond to my first post. I don't remember what it was anymore, but it seemed like you pissed me off a little. I have not posted much, but i remember how well you are at doctoring up pictures and posting them. Hope to see some more of your handiwork. I appreciated reading your posts. Sorry to hear about your experience. I have been depressed and have spent time in a hospital for it. It is no fun!!

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit