Long time no type! What's up?

by SlayerLayer 40 Replies latest jw friends

• peaceloveharmony
    peaceloveharmony

popping back in to say hi to rem too! great to see you around here too :)

love
    harmony

• TR
    TR

Hey Slayer,

Glad to see you back in one piece! I'm really sorry about your situation, though. I can't imagine it.

TR

UADNA-WA
    Unseen Apostate Directorate of North America- Washington Division

• Angharad
    Angharad

Welcome back Slayer, sorry for everything you have had to go through

• plmkrzy
    plmkrzy

Where's Sam Kinneson when you need him? Oh yah.[8>]

I sure sounds like you NEED a BIG change of Scenery.

Sorry things have been so messed up. I hope they get better soon.

http://ourworld.cs.com/pwmkwzy/PicturePage.html

• Simon
    Simon

Nice to hear from you slayer but sorry you have such a story to tell. I hope things work out for you - I'm sure you'll get plenty of advice here or just some virtual shoulders.

There are a lot of new ones aren't there!

• Prisca
    Prisca

Hey Slayer! Been wondering where you'd got to. Very sorry to hear how awful your wife treated you - But I'm glad you are trying to get back on your feet.

Hang in there!

• safe4kids
    safe4kids

(((((((Chris)))))))

Hey sweetie, it's good to hear from you, although I'm really sorry to hear of all your heartache As Waiting and Think said though, life does go on, even if it doesn't feel like it at the moment, and things will get better for you.

Please don't disappear again; so many of us miss you when you're gone. Give that brother of yours a hug from me, k?

Dana

• MrMoe
    MrMoe

Slayer

Hugs and Kisses - please check your e-mail sweetie.

kisses,
    moe/Amanda

• sf
    sf

Yahoooooooooooooooooo

get yo' ass in der baby....

If man was supposedly created in gods image, then.....holy krap...we're all doomed.-sKallyWagger

“What a blessing such integrity keepers are to the congregation!”(5/15/02 WT magazine, pg. 27)

• waiting
    waiting

Along with Slayer, NotPerfectYet hasn't been seen around here in a while (at least by moi)

HOWDY!!!!!!!!

Divorce is so common - and the most common thing in a divorce is hurt. And the devices to hurt are numerous.

To all of us who have gone through it, some repeatedly, some currently.........perhaps a knowing group hug?????

((((((((((((((((REGAINING FREEDOM & SENSE OF HUMOR))))))))))))))))

It works eventually - and the sun does shine.

waiting

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit