Long time no type! What's up?

by SlayerLayer 40 Replies latest jw friends

• SlayerLayer
    SlayerLayer

Hey everybody! Who missed me? I've missed you guys a lot. There are so many new people here. So here's what I've been up to.

My wife, Jen decided that she didn't want to be my wife anymore. She said that never has been in love with me and that she wanted me out of her life. I got depressed and wanted to off myself, so I ended up in a state psychiatric hospital for 5 days. My first night locked up in this place, she comes to visit me and decides to bring some guy with her. She ended up taking him home with her and doing him in my bed while I cried myself to sleep in the looney bin.

After my 5 days were up and I came home, I found that my computer, home theater system, and brand new $600.00 TV were gone. She sold them to by herself a car.

Despite all of this, for some reason I still wanted to hold my family together. We have a son together, and I still love Jen. Well, after about 3 months of really trying (on her part as well) we were ready to reconcile. 3 days later, she tells me that she changed her mind and still wants to end us, with no explaination.

So what's up with ya'll?

SlayerLayer

• Pierced Angel
    Pierced Angel

(((((((((((((((((Slayer)))))))))))))
    Oh I feel so bad for what you're going through.
    Please don't ever think of doing something bad to yourself, ok?
    She sounds like she's the one that's messed up. You hang in there. I've missed your face around here. You brighten up the room.

Anne

• the follower
    the follower

I am one of the new ones

I don't know you, but I am really sorry to hear what has happened.

• notperfectyet
    notperfectyet

sheesh slayer...that's no reason not to post here.

Welcome back, you were missed!

• Elsewhere
    Elsewhere

Damn it!!! I keep trying to warn the men around here about how women treat us men.

Fuck the bitch! Change the locks on the house and toss her shit in the yard. If she steps on your property, have her ass arrested for trespassing.

Oh yeah, SHOW her that I think she is “Number One” for me.

"As every one knows, there are mistakes in the Bible" - The Watchtower, April 15, 1928, p. 126
    Believe in yourself, not mythology.
    <x ><

• peaceloveharmony
    peaceloveharmony

((((((slayer))))))

wow, i'd say you've had an interesting time of late! i'm so glad to see you here again. sorry about what's going on with the home life. im glad you didn't off yourself, that would be a very sad day indeed. sending lots of love your way.

so are ya going to stick around here for a bit? my email's always open! use it :)

love ya
    mony

• the follower
    the follower

Does anyone have the April kingdom ministry?

• Bendrr
    Bendrr

Check your email, my friend.
    Mike.

whatever...

• waiting
    waiting

well, howdy, slayer!

Sorry for all the bad stuff happening to you - glad you finally seem to be on the upper side.

I can sum up life in three words. It goes on. Robert Frost

Soooooo many of us have been through divorces....and survived to tell the tale. After 22 years, I still hold the life insurance on my first husband. That damned fool REFUSES to die just to spite me! Everytime I have to pay it - I know he's smirking. Fool.

But we all go on.........

waiting

• notperfectyet
    notperfectyet

In all seriousness Slayer..check out this site. I was married to someone that sounds alot like your wife. It will help with understanding the insanity, hers, not yours.

. http://www.bpdcentral.com/support/stories.shtml

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit