Reminder: Hate speech on this forum is NOT tolerated

by Simon 45 Replies latest forum announcements

• label licker
    label licker

Sauloftarsus, say that to someone who lost all their family members, who has lost a loved one and had to watch him die an extrememly slow death while only a child because of no blood tranfusion, who had a pedophile father who was an elder and also molested the handicapped disabled sister in a wheelchair, who was forced to runaway at fifteen and go and live in a van at the autowreckers and hook up with the first guy that came along who also was an abuser, who couldn't talk to their mother because they weren't going to their meetings and promised to call her in three weeks but had to hang up because the cult had taken over her thoughts and you didn't want to say anything you would regret and then the third week rolls around and you get the phone call she had taken her life and your only eighteen and trying to survive.

So years later in life you decide to come back because you want to see your mother and brother and really have the all perfect family in the new system just to find out the whole religion was a hoax. Then you question the bible for that was suppose to be your whole world but weren't really taught it. All you want to do is leave quietly but now the elders go on a witchhunt and find a couple of young stupid kids and their relatives that will be made elders if they just go along with framing us but that's not enough for they have to spread it all around that we are evil.

The fact we thought we were really serving god by selling off our business and working part time at the bethel. Leaveing all our real friends and worldly relatives behind. All in the name of watchtower who almost had me beginning to hate god. The world was to be hated, recreational activities, material things that were normal like a home, you wonder why so much hatred comes out. That's all what some have known and were raised in it so now when they leave the hatred and find out there really is love out there then more hatred piles up due to being lied to and being misled. What's worse is trying to learn all over again on how to live with the rest of the world who were to be pitied because they were evil and were going to die. So frustrating yet I have to be patient with myself and others. It's such a mind screw-up, try not being mad at all of us. It's not easy for most of us. Remember, we are all putting on another new personality but have to get rid of the hateful one we were raised in.

Yes, I agree the profanity is not needed but we really are a hurt bunch and thank someone like Simon who made this forum possible. It's because of this that what I have experienced in my life that helps me to deal with my own anxieties mostly due from this religion. I have met some really interesting people here and who have similar experiences, all the above is what I had to deal with, and sure wished this would have been around when I was younger. And yes I blame what I had to endure on this religion. Think about it. Myself and others were actually born into this cult along with generations before us.

I really am trying to move on from the religion but am now having to deal with the aftermath of what it has done to me mentally, physically ect,,, Learning how well some have done after they have left feels good to read. When someone is going through hell with a jc at the moment they are writing, it's so wonderful to see so many jump on and try and help. We try and dwell on those things and try to overlook and understand what mixed emotions they are going through. This place is a place where I know I can go to feel a little safer knowing I'm not alone and that there truly are ones who understand the emotions that I'm going through. It's quite the rollercoaster ride and add going through the change and other personal problems you have to try and deal with, all at the same time.

When I don't like what I am reading I do what you said to do when it comes to the religion, MOVE ON!!!!! You don't like what some are saying then move on. Go to another thread or forum. If you corner an animal it will automatically lash back. Fight or flight. How one handles the hatred that society spewed on us, another one deals with it differently. And try remembering that alot might be on medication trying to deal with what they have come out of and they are just trying to survive day by day. Everyone is different thank goodness.

If you were raised in this cult then automatically you will leave with alot of that hatred you were indoctrinated in. The hatred you are reading was taught first hand from the ones we have all run away from and that's WB&TS. Sorry for the long post

Thanks for the reminder Simon.

• mouthy
    mouthy

LOVE!!!!!( Not hate)Covers a multitude of sins.... I feel we have to pray ( if you are a Believer in Jesus) for all the JW's

that were entrapped as we were ( & the ones I trapped 10 of em Boo Hoo) "

Aint that Simon & Angie a great couple????.....Yep!!!! for introducing us to each other & he allows
    us to believe as we want.

• RunAsFastAsYouCan
    RunAsFastAsYouCan

i hate this website. it depresses me.

• label licker
    label licker

It's really good to see you again Grace. I was thinking of you the other day when we came out to our truck and found a spiked nail in the side of our tire. The tire was three hundred brand new to replace. I remember how you had all your tires slashed. The neighbor only calls if there's someone sitting outside our bushline and it was at night so I will give her a call in the morning. I'd like to think it was a random act of sorts and not that whacko family that were all my false accusers. Hope all is well with you.

• Finkelstein
    Finkelstein

Nice to see Grace making a comment. Welcome back Grace

I think its easily to let hate build up in oneself in reflecting what kind of personal entwining damage

this religious organization has caused so many people.

I've got my own reasons like most others do.

But its worthy to note that the people who are there are being somewhat brainwashed to be JWS in the first place

thats how the WTS designed their religion, to lure people into it and to make sure they keep them there, mostly for exploitation.

All of course in the name and glory to god and toward his will and purpose bla bla... or themselves as it may be.

I think what got most people ticked off was the stupid talk by Anthony Morsis which was really full of hatred, stupidity and bigotry against Homosexuals.

Some people took that talk very offensive and in kind went after the guy .

Frankly I see a lot of stupidity coming from the WTS. heads, sometimes its just because they are nourishing their power and presence and sometimes its

just to support the organization as a religious publishing house.

Either way it gets furious at times hearing these guys rant like idiots on subjects they know little about but they think they do because of their given position in the WTS.

God has directed authority to them, in reality the WTS. choose that position of power for themselves and as they say all hell had broken loose since then.

• RunAsFastAsYouCan
    RunAsFastAsYouCan

Teach a man to fish and he feeds the multitudes. Give a man a billion dollars of real estate to launder and he talks shit out of his ass.

• mouthy
    mouthy

Your so right Finkle

I wont do that Runasfastasyou can. Give me a million $$$$( not even a billion( I aint greedy)

Cos I am constipated Wink wink!!!

• mouthy
    mouthy

NO EX>>>>Lax?

• Elijehovah
    Elijehovah

You have the problem of defining hate speech. Jesus says you hypocrite youre a viper. And so you delete him in your forum? In which case youre not anti-WT youre anti- Jesus and anti-Bible and on and on. He says drink my blood and eat my flesh and so you delete him again, this time he is blocked forever? Again what he stated is fact, leaders are evil just like members are. Again he states a fact, that people who are saved by anyone will have a leader who lost his blood and flesh, but a death of a leader saves his followers. THEY survive, they eat.

• wizzstick
    wizzstick

Simon,

Could someone ban billythekid46 please?

Accusing people of being a pedophile is utterly disgusting.

http://www.jehovahs-witness.net/watchtower/scandals/273372/1/Did-JWN-Discredit-JehovahIsJudgeUk-website#.UwMYxYXWZco

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit