Reminder: Hate speech on this forum is NOT tolerated

by Simon 45 Replies latest forum announcements

• Simon
    Simon

Some of the comments on the Anthony Morris topics have been despicable.

If someone is an idiot or a biggot then they are damaging themselves.

If 'we' start posting vile filth, insults and threats then it doesn't convince anyone other than we're probably as bad.

• Oubliette
    Oubliette

Simon, that's a good reminder.

Comments like those made by Anthony Morris tend to get some of us a bit, or even a lot, upset.

Still we need to exercise some restraint even as we point out how hateful and bigoted his comments are.

Oubliette

• Julia Orwell
    Julia Orwell

Oops! Can we say things like we think he's a dangerous, deluded man?

• Simon
    Simon

Oops! Can we say things like we think he's a dangerous, deluded man?

Yes, and sound reasoning as to why is perfect.

Accusing people of being pedophiles or deserving of assassination is not .

• Paralipomenon
    Paralipomenon

Yes, and sound reasoning as to why is perfect.

Accusing people of being pedophiles or deserving of assassination is not .

What if my source is Jehovah's Holy Spirt that has directed my comments? I could call it new light...

• Gypsy Sam
    Gypsy Sam

• RottenRiley
    RottenRiley

Why is Bethel considered more holy than the Holy Land? When did Jehovah move to New York? I thought Jehovah lived outside "time and space" yet we are suppose to feel guilt for not visiting BETH-HELL? The emotions stirred up by insane bald men like Tony Morris don't make me feel the love, I felt Kojack's love, I always knew and "remembered who loved me"! Morris pours out hate speech each time he crack's his mouth open, he is a hard person to say nice things about!

I will try to say something nice about Tony Morris, Tony Morris is the perfect leader to rule over weak minded religious-non spiritual minded men and women, he lives to play the Prince over those who are too afraid to read the Bible and make wrong choices.

• Julia Orwell
    Julia Orwell

We don't have to say something nice about him, but hateful name calling is just not kosher. I agree with Simon that we need to be better than that. I wi say what I think, that he is a dangerous and deluded man, the evidence being that millions of people follow him and listen to his extreme rants, and he is deluded because he believes he speaks for God. Extreme ideas, hatred and megalomania are a dangerous combination.

• MeanMrMustard
    MeanMrMustard

" When did Jehovah move to New York?"

Jesus moved there in 1914, and Jehovah moved there in 1918 - duh!

MMM

• smiddy
    smiddy

If 'we' start posting vile filth, insults and threats then it doesn't convince anyone other than we're probably as bad.

Thats a fair point Simon , we should be able to challenge his statements with sound reasoning without resorting to the likes of what you mention .

This is one of the best discussion sites that I have come across , it would be a pity to undermine it by extreme veiws posted .

smiddy

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit