Elder and CO just dropped by....

by El_Guapo 47 Replies latest jw friends

• ABibleStudent
    ABibleStudent

Priceless El_Guapo!! And, nothing derogatory about the WTBTS.

Peace be with you and everyone, who you love,

Robert

• Comatose
    Comatose

lol awesome. Serves him right for making a show.

• LoisLane looking for Superman
    LoisLane looking for Superman

El_Guapo... When I read the title, my response was, better you, than me. lol

Then I read your response. Wow. You did a phenomenal job!

I bet you do feel good!

LoisLane

• 4thgen
    4thgen

Very good!

• JustVisting
    JustVisting

well done, but it won't get him removed or reprimanded.

• WinstonSmith
    WinstonSmith

Apply water to burrrrrn

• joe134cd
    joe134cd

Interesting post.I had a friend who I knew as a dubbie. He was the PO of the congregation. He was telling me a couple weeks back that when he started fading only 3 people in the congregation could be bothered to visit him. This was sort of a double edged sword in the sense that he was happy that he was falling off the radar but then on the other hand he didn't know weather to be insulted about it. He's exact words were "I spent my whole life busting my balls for that organization, and at end of the day only 3 people were concerned enough to show up". Telling isn't it. His experience resonates in my mind And I can sort of relay a very similar story myself.

• El_Guapo
    El_Guapo

I just hope that he gets the idea. I WANT TO BE LEFT ALONE! hopefully, this doesn't piss him off so much that he is gonna c'mon around every weekend.

• OUTLAW
    OUTLAW

The coordinating elder starts off by saying how much he loves and misses me, etc. I ask him, when was the last time you called or texted me?

That's right it was the last CO visit, why haven't you looked for me since. (Blank then angry stare) He finally says, well you know how busy all of us are!????

...............You were expected to go along with the JW Elders Lie..

..........................................He got Caught..

..............Now the WBT$ C/O Has a New JW Elder Punching Bag!..http://25.media.tumblr.com/tumblr_mb28zsoL2z1r6sc7so1_500.gif

................................................................................ photo mutley-ani1.gif ...OUTLAW

• Fernando
    Fernando

It is always a delight to read about a Pharisee being called out so elegantly.

Well done.

(John 13:35) . . .By this all will know that YOU are my disciples, if YOU have [a pretense of] love among yourselves.. . . ( rrNWT )

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit