Elder and CO just dropped by....

by El_Guapo 47 Replies latest jw friends

• El_Guapo
    El_Guapo

I haven't been to a meeting in over a year, and as you know as soon as you stop attending meetings/fieldservice the "conditional" love becomes more apperant. The coordinating elder starts off by saying how much he loves and misses me, etc. I ask him, when was the last time you called or texted me? That's right it was the last CO visit, why haven't you looked for me since. (Blank then angry stare) He finally says, well you know how busy all of us are!???? I told the CO, I never been to his home. In 4 years going to that hall, not once did he invite me over. I have his address, but if during the great tribulation we need to meet as his home our phones/GPS don't work? What then????

The CO asked him, if this was true . The elder said YES, I said as a matter of fact of the 6 elders that belong to the that hall, I have only been to one of their homes. I told them both that I wish them and their families well, but there is no need to call on me. I have all of the elders phone #'s and if something changes, I know where to reach them. I then walked them out. I have a feeling the CO isnt too happy with him right now. Lol

• truthseekeriam
    truthseekeriam

Love it!!!

• Calebs Airplane
    Calebs Airplane

you just got the poor idiot "removed"... serves him right...

• losingit
    losingit

Great story! I can definitely relate to the lack of love evident in the body of elders.

• breakfast of champions
    breakfast of champions

Oooooohhhhh. . .. . Threw that elder right under the CO bus - excellent move!

• Hortensia
    Hortensia

I like it -- no pussyfooting around, straight to the point

• El_Guapo
    El_Guapo

It felt GREAT! Cool, calm and collective and to the point. I was an Servant/whipping boy for many, many years. I know that when the CO comes around you go above and beyond, including showing "interest" in others. Lol

• nugget
    nugget

Good response and an excellent rebuttal to the "we miss you and love you" insincerity. JWs say it as if it is a given but actually do not offer any proof that this is the case.

• Django_Unchained
    Django_Unchained

DAMN!

nice job dude!

(i'd have hooked you up with a doobie rather than the beer but that's all i have to offer. apologies)

• Old Goat
    Old Goat

This is excellent.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit