Why doesn't god do anything tangible now?

by punkofnice 122 Replies latest watchtower bible

• NotNew
    NotNew

I'm capable of understanding!!! god is not able to express... With understanding! otherwise we would not be having these "mis-understandings"

• I was told he doesnt do these things because we have the whole bible for examples.

SW

• Seraphim23
    Seraphim23

Hard to understand infinity!

• DesirousOfChange
    DesirousOfChange

ConfusedAndAlone: This statement is deplorable, disgusting and so naive it is a pathetic fucking shame

Ahhhhhhh, come on...............quit holding back............tell us what you REALLY think!

Doc

• FlyingHighNow
    FlyingHighNow

Tangibility

• corporeality
    • definiteness
    • distinction
    • embodiment
    • incarnation
    • manifestation
    • materiality
    • objectiveness
    • palpability
    • physicality
      • actualness
      • touchableness

The following is an example of what makes the intangible, tangible to me.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SeE4mjS1BKM

• objectivetruth
    objectivetruth

In past Centuries, he Sent Prophets.. Humans Killed the Prophets, so he does not send Prophets anymore.

This is not a time for Humans to Judge God, it is a Time for God to Judge Humans.

During the 1,000 year reign he will prove to us that he is Real and he Is Love.

If you don't believe in God now, you will believe when you are Resurrected to a World that Jesus Rules as opposed to the Current World which Satan Rules 1 John 5:19

2 Peter 3:8 With the Lord a day is like a thousand years, and a thousand years are like a day.

• yadda yadda 2
    yadda yadda 2

Why do we presume that the God of the entire cosmos even knows we exist any more than humans know that a specific ant colony in the Amazon jungle exists? And if some ants in that ant colony were harmed or drowned, would humans care or intervene?

• punkofnice
    punkofnice

It seems we all have our perspectives on this 'god' character.

If 'god' existed then 'god' would make itself more obvious to us IF it is the same creature that religions say it is.

I observe as a parent myself, that if 'god' is like a 'father' then he has abandoned his children and not worthy of worship, praise or even a thought.

If 'god' wants to have a chat with me then it can. That I haven't heard anything isn't because I prefer sin or have stubbornly denied 'god'..........the absence of 'god' speaks volumes.

Odd how life functions just the same as it would without a 'god'.

'God' if you are there then please prove it. I searched....I found nothing.

I remain agnostic/atheist/couldn't-careless-ist.....unless I see obvious proof......using the brain 'god' apparently gave me to reason this stuff out.

TBH, I wish there was a 'god' as believers seem to picture him..........I believed in him for 50 years....now 'god' has bogged off!

Reality of mortality is a bitter pill. However, I prefer reality to delusion any flippin' day.

• smiddy
    smiddy

Maybe he`s not technically savvy with 21st century technology . maybe he`s not up with Ipads, apps ,smart phones , computers , radios ,TV`s ,etc.etc. ? he has had opportunity unprecedented to reach all of mankind with his message using 21st century technology , and he fails to do so.

Hell , he got pissed off when men built a tower/ziggurat that probably didnt much get higher than a couple of hundred feet if that.

Where was he when sputnik went up . Where was he when Yuri Gagarrin went around the earth Where was he when Neil Armstrong walked on the moon .

Where was he when 11 others walked on the moon over 6 visits to the moon.

When you compare the tower of babel to the accomplishments of the twentieth century what are you left with.

My conclusion is God doesnt exist

You may veiw otherwise

smiddy

• John_Mann
    John_Mann

If you just think in how much sacrifice and time you give to god when you was a JW, the only excuse for such incompetent god is his non existence.

• punkofnice
    punkofnice

I feel sorry for those that put their trust in an imaginary creature. It seems to me that man has made god in his image. Believers I've met (including myself when I believed), attribute qualities and motives to god that they personally prefer. God exists only in the minds of the believers............outside of that 'god' does naff all. Answers to prayers (lack of and interpretation of), is a big indication to me that 'god' is a big delusion.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit