Governing Body Running Scarred and 12-13-14 "Might Be the End"?

by RottenRiley 45 Replies latest watchtower beliefs

• RottenRiley
    RottenRiley

This went bad, I hit click before I could post my thoughts about the Fear Factor going through our crazy Kingdom Hall. The Title of this thread was aimed at asking why the Governing Body is becoming so afraid and demanding the Elders and rank and file to put their trust in the Dukes of the Kingdom Hall. (Pslams 146:3).

The Governing Body is scared, their company men are terrified just as much as the OctoPope. We have a Circuit Overseer who has no problem telling us to "Shut up, sit down and turn off your thinking faculties" to surrender our brains and put blind faith in the Octopope. Weird, we have brothers now speaking of 12-13-14 as "The Return of Jesus Christ", the brother who is 101 years old could be part of the Generation who saw something in the newspaper about WW1 or 1914.

The Circuit and District Overseers are not afraid of telling us we need to not second guess anything we see. I wish the lawyers of victims of abuse by the evil men who hurt little children could get this on video tape. Your efforts are working against the Dictator (OctoPope)! The Watchtower's system of spreading their New Light is not working if you have brothers who are not keeping up with Present Truth and cling to Old Truth, why are we going through chaos, where is the "Unity" (Ephesians 4:) promised and why don't we have a Spiritual Paradise? No rational effort to combat the Watchtower's flimsy doctrines and unbiblical teachings will not go unnoticed. I finally reached another person after taking three months of gentle time and sneaky testing, questions and allowing publishers to go at their own spiritual pace are the key to breaking down walls of these false teachers and false prophets.

Allow time, go slow when teaching the Watchtower does not have the Truth. I found and numbers prove, people work better at their own pace to discover the flaws and fallacies the Watchtower is full of. If you are full of energy and full of words of hatred against the Watchtower Organization, the classic "My Country Right Or Wrong" mental wall will protect your brothers from learning the truth about the Watchtower. The case, the Watchtower is running on empty and batting down the hatches with all their talk of blindly obeying the OctoPope and Dukes and Princes.

• NAVYTOWN
    NAVYTOWN

Maybe we should do all we can to promote the '12-13-2014' return date of Jesus Christ to any and all still-in JWs. Get them all salivating about The End coming late this year. Then, when Jesus DOESN'T return hopefully many JWs will become disillusioned with the Organization and leave. Anyway, just an idea.

• Ding
    Ding

Why do people tend to assume there will be some sort of apocalytic significance to dates like 12-12-12, 12-13-14, or the like?

Even if they think the end is imminent, why couldn't it come on some date with no numeric pattern at all?

• RottenRiley
    RottenRiley

I like this, instead of older women grumbling "It's one hundred years since 1914, the Fall is when Bible Prophecy is fullfilled" and that 12-13-14 date might make them think. We still have individuals with "personal thoughts about 1914 and the Generation", the trick is to put out the crazy stuff JWs hide and pretend you believe in their madness. That's how I get the publishers to began to question their foundation the Watchtower is the "Rock".

Ding: The Witnesses are desperate, that's why!

• Crazyguy
    Crazyguy

why 12-13-14????

• abbagail
    abbagail

Ding asked: "...why couldn't it come on some date with no numeric pattern at all?"

When the REAL Biblical Apocalypse begins, it probably will have no numeric pattern. God is not going to "show his hand" in advance so that His enemies can figure it out.

When the FAKE "Apocalypse" begins (prior to the Real One above), instigated by the Judeo-Masonic secret societies who plan all their activities via occult numerology (because they think doing things "by the numbers" will guarantee "success"), it probably WILL have a numeric pattern, just like 9/11 (WTC), 7/7 (London), 3/11 (Madrid & Fukushima), 11/22 (JFK), etc. etc. It's called "Revelation of the Method," or the "Externalization of the Heirarchy" (ie, they are letting everyone know what they are up to in advance).

The ONLY reason I can think of that J-M's MIGHT want to pull off something anytime between 9/11/2013 through 9/11/2014, is because that is the full 13th year since 9/11/2001. The number 13 means "rebellion against authority" & the number 13 is first found in Scripture in Genesis chapter 14:4 (secret societies love to mimic Scripture), where the kings "served Chedorlaomer for 12 years" but "in the 13th year they rebelled" against him, and in the 14th year "they went smoting" (Gen. 14:5).

A few years ago I did some researching re this Chedorlaomer guy & the meaning of his name & was quite surprised to learn at one Biblical encyclopedic type website that his name means, "Destroyer of the West." So IF (big IF) the instigators of the New World Order/globalism are ready to take down the USA, what better "Biblical verses" for them to mimic "numerically" than those in Genesis 14:4-5?

This in no way is a recommendation for anyone to flee back to the WT! Ugh! If anything, my guess is that the WT is setting up the JWs big time with all this dukes/princes obedience garbage, to brainwash them to blindly go lock-step into the Antichrist's New World Order.

• baltar447
    baltar447

Maybe it's the vodka, but I laughed my ass off at this.

• Gypsy Sam
    Gypsy Sam

Baltar447 - I'll drink to that.

• EndofMysteries
    EndofMysteries

The GB is becoming scared of an accelerating mass exodus from listening to their crap. That's why all the paranoid talk. They are trying to scare people into staying.

• RottenRiley
    RottenRiley

Sunday's issue really had some thinking people shaking their heads, at one gathering someone started to ask "Do you really think Micah's words were a dual prophecy with modern day implications "Ding!" that was my que to began the dance and start adding more questions to his mind.

I asked him if he knew the prophet Nahum had a two-fold meaning according to Brother Rutherford, Nahum spoke of the rails empire built by Cornelius Vanderbilt, I showed him Rutherford's old writings explaining what Nahum really wrote. The Dawn Bible Students and Joe Rutherford believed Nahum was speaking of Choo Choo trains.

http://www.dawnbible.com/1953/5306tbs1.htm

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit