It is that time of year again... I AM INVITING YOU ALL TO THE 2014 MEMORIAL OF JESUS DEATH

by suavojr 50 Replies latest jw friends

• suavojr
    suavojr

Yes BluePill2, I was hoping for a better picture for this year's memorial.

• Apognophos
    Apognophos

What part sounds ghoulish?

Just a little joke. JWs always refer to it as the Memorial of Jesus' death, but for some reason now that I have more perspective on the whole thing, it just seems like a creepy choice of words (plus you put it in all caps, which makes it creepier).

• suavojr
    suavojr

LOL! You are correct... I must say that everything religious has a little bit of creepy in it.

• freeinmichigan
    freeinmichigan

Thanks for the invite...but...I have to organize my sock drawer that night...darn......

• suavojr
    suavojr

freeinmichigan

Jesus died for you. What part of this you don't understand?????

• GonzoX
    GonzoX

I'm going for the booze!

• Pterist
    Pterist

*** Come all to our best MEMORIAL EVER! 100 years of Jesus kingdom****

As I said to the JWs who invited me last year at my door, it's like being invited to a party, where you can't eat or drink anything.... No thanks I'll celebrate it at home.

• Haupi33
    Haupi33

Huh? That might be the night they ask everybody to do that insane thing that was mentioned in last Sunday's November 15th study article. Thanks, but no thanks -I ain't taking any chances.

• yadda yadda 2
    yadda yadda 2

Sam Kinison will be there, for sure

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fMM8KMBNNDw

• punkofnice
    punkofnice

Well if you MUST go to this snoreathon then take some cheese dip to go with the crackers and wine they have there.

My advice.....fart loudly during the prayers.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit