It is that time of year again... I AM INVITING YOU ALL TO THE 2014 MEMORIAL OF JESUS DEATH

by suavojr 50 Replies latest jw friends

• suavojr
    suavojr

Yes, it time to gather and 'keep doing this in remembrance of me.’ — 1 COR. 11:24 .

Come all to our best MEMORIAL EVER! 100 years of Jesus kingdom and one more memorial for the books. I hope you can all attend to helps us reach our goal of 20,000,000 people joining us on April 14th after sundown.

Jesus has a tan in our latest edition, so stop complaining we are racists!

The invite says not to miss it!

memorial 2014

Hey! YOU LIKE MY TAN? We are also using old pictures because you dam apostates always have something to talk about when we use new and original content.

Memorial 2014

• insearchoftruth4
    insearchoftruth4

SuavoJr, BRO thanks for invite man, butt....

I can't go!!! cause... I just can't go....cause I got to go ouside! and, and, I got fly past the ozone, than my dogs my run away and I don't know

how to read the washtower.

insot4

• losingit
    losingit

I used to.like going to the Memorial. Short meeting. And dinner with friends afterwards :-)

• Crazyguy
    Crazyguy

I'm thinking of going and drinking all the wine in the glass when its handed to me!!!

• trujw
    trujw

Is that the same Jesus they use in the English tract.

• WTWizard
    WTWizard

How come every time they state a goal for the organization, they "happen" to achieve it? Is it because they hound and coerce people to attend, because they fake the numbers--or because joke-hova's filthy angels yank people from their homes and drag them to the REJECT Astaroth Party to make their goals? Or do field circus? Or pious-sneer?

• Crazyguy
    Crazyguy

they have been pushing for 20 million for 3 years now and havent got it!!!!

• quellycatface
    quellycatface

I'm washing my hair that night.

• suavojr
    suavojr

It will be a fun night for all

• SuperBoy
    SuperBoy

I'm gouting the bathroom tlles that night. Damn!

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit